✧~Ch.2~✧

~Ch.2~
~The Competition of Her Highness's Heart~

"WELL THAT COULD'VE gone better." You stated, kicking your heals off as you plopped onto the velvet couch in your bed chambers, thoroughly exhausted from smiling for so long. Your cheeks began to hurt.

"Well exCUSE you! That birdbrain had absolutely no right to be able to touch you! Being in your presence was already being generous with that imbecile!" Dabi exclaimed irritatedly, pacing back and forth till you got dizzy.

"Ya do realize that you're praising me right?"

"Fuck you."

"I mean if you're offering-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

You snorted, rolling your eyes as you spread out your limbs uncomfortably. "Oh, nearly forgot I'm still in formal wear." You stood up, reaching your arms out to the side. "Change me bitch."

"....Do you understand what you're asking?"

"Do I look like I don't?"

He sighed, making his way over to you. Normally he probably would've gladly taken the chance, but he couldn't help but be annoyed. Nevertheless, he began undoing the belt around your waist that kept your hanfu together in place, pulling it off and handing it to one of your maidservants.

Then he reached up to pull your overcoat robe off, when suddenly you were pulled back by two strong arms into someone's chest. "There's no need to bother yourself with something like this, Your Highness. You're a noble man, I'm just Her Highness's personal guard. Things like this are my duties." A gruff and tired voice spoke. You smiled, immediately recognizing the voice as your personal guard Hitoshi.

"Tch, lowly servant..." Dabi muttered, turning and leaving your room before slamming the door shut, very obviously irritated.

"Looks like someone's jealous~" You cooed, standing up straight and turning around to face Hitoshi. He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I think you're confused Your Royal Highness, I just didn't find it proper for Prince Inferno to be doing a servant's job." He sneered, averting his gaze away from you.

"Yeah, I bet."

-WITH YOUR ~ZaDdY~-

"Was she really?" All For One questioned Kurogiri after taking another sip of his expensive tea. He had just found out from his personal butler why his daughter was late to the feast, and honestly, he wasn't surprised-

"Would I dare lie to you, Your Majesty? Furthermore, it's not exactly something Her Royal Highness is above doing." Kurogiri stated, filling up All For One's teacup.

"True." All For One agreed before sighing. "That little girl. She truly is a bothersome little nuisance." He said calmly, blowing on his tea before taking another sip.

"Y-your Majesty, please don't be mad at Her Royal High-"

"I couldn't be more satisfied and happy with my precious little princess." All For One beamed happily, cutting off Kurogiri. He set his teacup down before he stood up. "Let's go visit that perfect little girl of mine, shall we?"

-BACK WITH ✨💅MiSs GuRl💅✨-

You happily sighed, leaning your head back as you smiled. You were currently seated at the edge of your king sized bed, while Hitoshi was on his knees, massaging your thighs. You were sore from standing around in heals for so long, so once you had Hitoshi change you into your nightgown (lingerie-), you had him massage your thighs.