🐺☀️"hello stranger!"🐊🐻

Thu, May 19th 2022, 7:46pm👈old date btw, ignore it

Fri, February 17th, 2023- 9:07 [history class]

°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°♠︎°

Ch.18

The three rascals were torturing a poor hopless spider animatronic who begged for his life to be left alone.

"Minni! Get back here!"

After a while, minni Music man was able to escape from the grasp of the three animatronics. Now they were looking for him.

"Where could he have gone" Chica Whined.

The three split up to look for Minni Music man. The poor chicken ended up alone. Sun and Roxy had just stumbled across eachother and were now going to find Chica, they had given up after not being able to find the four six legged rascal.

"Where could she be! This whole place is an open area! There's literally no where to hide"

"Well, she is not good with open spaces. She gets lost easily, which it a problem of her" Roxy looked around the place, and then slid down on the couch.

"Ughh! I'm exhausted!"

"Already?" Roxy gave him a raised brow.

"Since I work day and night my battery lasts longer"

"I wished we had that"

Sun went over and the two sat next to eachother. It was quite for just a second before they hear heavy footsteps coming towards them. They looked towards the doors, the only entrance and exit of the whole club.

Sun got up from the couch and panicked a bit. "Those footsteps.... the only one who has heavy footsteps like that is no other than moon" Roxy immediately got infront of him and ready to shield him.

"Wait, what are you doing!"

"Protecting you! Obviously!"

"Roxy! He's way bigger than you AND me!!"

"Yea I know! Bealive it or not, I am a certified body guard for my kids in the race track!"

The heavy footsteps kept creeping closer, and closer. Then as the doors opened Roxy yelled as she ran over to the figure with a launching punch.

"WOAH HEY ITS US!!!"

Roxy's punch was an inch away from Freddy and Monty's face.

"GOD DAM IT WOLF! WHAT THE HELL IS YOU'RE PROBLEM!!!" Monty shouted at her.

"Or it could just be Monty and Freddy's footsteps" Roxy turned to Sun who was relieved and fell on the couch and sighed.

"What?" Both animatronics asked confused.

"We thought you were moon" Roxy explained.

"There you are! I heard a loud shout" Chica came out from who knows where and walked up to the group.

"Sorry! Got lost here" She chukled.

"Anyways what's happening?"

"I thought these two were moon" Sun said as he coverd himself with the blanket.

He did honestly wanted moondrop to come back, but he just couldn't stand him yelling at him. And.... he couldn't stand the feeling he felt for him. Such feeling he didn't understand well. Something he was afraid of moon finding out.

"Sorry for the scare" Freddy apologized.

"Its fine" Sun smiled at him.

"Hey, you okay?" Monty approached sun and kneeled infront of him. "Yea-" But then sun was interrupted.

"Y'know you can't be here" Roxy had her arms crossed and stared at Monty.

"Look Monty, if that maniac were to come here right now, as a matter of fact, if he saw Freddy too, you two would be so dead right now" Roxy looked at the two worried.

"Well I'm just worried" Monty looked at Roxy with a small frown, and then back at sun.

"Well, I appreciate the concern, but she's right. Moon... well, he doesn't really like to see me with other..... males, human or animatronic" Sun gave him a sad, but happy small smile at Monty.

"Okay then, see ya later love?" Sun nodded at him.

Sat, February 18th, 2023-9:016am

Thu, May 19th 2022 8:45pm👈old date btw, ignore it
SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES. IM GRADUATING 8TH GRADE AND I AM BUSY