02 : 𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

In a large white room. Two figures are talking about industry.

"I just raised it to 60. What's wrong with that?" asked the american who wore sunglasses and a 'NATO' shirt with a fur jacket as a top and paired with denim pants.

"What's wrong? Thats wrong! I know im in no position to say this but a lot of people are rallying about the sudden tax raise! Not only that. The manafactured goods are gonna expire next month. You need to find someone you can trade with it fast or else the whole american industry will fall!" yelled a guy who wore a black suit.

"Calm your tits down New York. I can work on it. Just give me some time to rest." America said as he put his feet on his working table. New York gritted his teeth and marched away to let some steam off.

Nato who was about to open the door to America's office when he was meet up with a shoulder bump with New York. 'What happened here?' thought Nato who casually let himself in America's office.

"Why's New York's head steaming when he got out of your office? Did something happen?" Nato asked the american who only looked at him and shrug. Nato sigh. He was getting nothing out of this guy.

"Keep that then. Anyways. The telco satellite workers got something on camera but they were so confused. They want to send it to you but they said you were ignoring them so they called me and asked if I could show you it myself." Nato walked to Ame's computer and plugged a USB. He then went to the country's side and showed him whats playing on the satellite camera.

It showed a private plane from Indonesia flying towards the north and it neared the blue sea depths of the long erased Philippine islands. Then the plane suddenly disappeared in thin air.

"Maybe that plane got shut down and the satellite didn't catch the glimpse of it falling?" America said and Nato shook his head. "No. The signal of that plane is still blinking in the monitoring room. It means that the plane is still not destroyed or sinked in the sea."

The american looked closely at the rare 'phenomenon' disappearance of the plane before looking at Nato. "Put more work into it. Then report back at me."

02 : Actually Better

Philippines POV

I can only smile at Indonesia as he chomped down all the food he can reach. "Wow *chomp* this is so good!" he said as he force more food into his mouth. "Hahaha! Don't talk with your mouth full Indo."

My drone robot soon came back holding a box of milk. It's not just any milk. It's a special milk made in the 'Philippine Food Administration Laboratory'. A building that was built 14 years ago. They specialize everything you can think about food.

The milk Pip handed me can push down any food straight down to your stomach. It's not that much. This milk just moist our throat so any food can slide fast down to our stomach with no problems.

"Here Indo. Drink this so you don't get choked." I passed it to him. "A milk? How's this *chomp* supposed to help me not get choked?" he asked. I giggled and told him to just drink it.

I could tell he was a bit suspicious so he only drink a small amount but that amount is enough to bring down all the food on his mouth down to his stomach with no problem.

"Wow! This milk is something!" he exclaimed and I nod. "It is. It was from our Food Administration Laboratory and it was approved by the Department of Health!" I proudly said and Indonesia wowed at me.