03 : 𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽

"Sir. The United States has sent 25% of their forces to Vietnam's border."

China gritted his teeth behind his mask. "Only 25!? Is he underestimating me? He thinks 25% is enough to take me down huh." the chinese silenced and pondered for a bit before looking at Beijing. "Get our 25% ready too. Let's see who will win."

Meanwhile America, "Ey Texas. Tell the superiors to raise the tax up to 80. We need budget to buy CV-6 carriers incase China does something.."

03 : ASEAN

Author POV

"Really!? That r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ mysterious Other of yours made a fcking plane go invisible!?" Del Pilar held a suprised face before turning into a bored one, "Yeah nothing new about that. Other is overpowered like for real."

"Yeah. Other has done a lot of miracles. He even made someone come to life.. Crazy." Martial Law took off his necktie.

The three were hanging out in Philip's room because his room is the biggest and his room has four extra beds. It was incase they all wanted to spend nights together. Philip was happy that it was his room.

"Yep but that's not the case here.. I have talked to Other about this last night in my n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶m̶a̶r̶e̶ dream. He said that we should prepare to send them aircraft carriers, F-50 jets, submarines and some of our new tech military devices." Philip walked over his working desk, pressed the small unsuspecting blue button hidden on the very corner of the table.

The three of them walked to the center of the room and a invisible bubble covered them and their ground suddenly start to fall down. They have fallen so fast but the air suction and the gravity in the bubble prevented them to feel it so none of them would feal nauseous.. Neon blue lights lighted their ground and the ground stopped at a secret room.

The secret room is wide as a baseball field. There are a lot of shelfs there. The shelfs contained historical old books and important files about their country.

Two robot drones flew infront of the three and scanned the up and down until they recognize them. The drones then transformed into small robot girl and boy. "Welcome Masters!" the two exclaimed in sync.

Despite looking robot childs, their voice sounds like robot adults.

"We really need to fix their voice. They sound like old granpas and grandmas.." Del said and Philip and Martial agreed. "We're going to tell that to the robotics company after." Martial then steped out of the holographic bubble.

Following Martial, the two also step out of the bubble and Phil walked to a machine and turned it on and a lot of holographic tabs popped everywhere. Del came besides Phil and pressed a green button and most of the tabs clossed while the tabs that shows their military industry remained.

"How many aircrafts do we send there?" asked Martial who is looking over Phil's and Del's shoulder to the tab. "We have a total of 12,000+ of aircraft carriers. 50 of them are currently in use over the country in testing while the rest is reserved. 372 will be added in four months. The production decreased because of the shortage cut of iron and copper. It'll be back on it's original production in six months." Del informed and Phil hummed in acknowledgement.

"Other said that we will be exploiting them to Vietnam first since they are near China who is claiming waters and land right now."