19 : ꓄ꋪ꒤꒒ꌦ ꒐꒯꒐ꄲ꓄꒐ꉔ

Long Chapter Ahead! Some gore? I don't know. PS: We already have a therapist¡
_____________________________________

General Roy came and bowed at the two Country Master infront of him. "They're here.. W-with the Spanish Imperial Master." he stuttered and doors opened once again,

"Hasta luego.. Martial y Del Pilar.  Mis muchachos... ¿dónde está mi Maharlika favorita(So long.. Martial and Del Pilar. My boys.. where's my favorite Maharlika)?" Spanish Empire barged in and opened his arms as if he's expecting a hug.

The general backed away as the two Filipino Masters stepped up and gave a fake smile at the Spanish. "Oh hello.  I was expecting Spain but I guess you're fine." Martial's voice is full of nothing. Pilar's voice however,

"Long time no see. Spanish Empire. You look the same with your military uniform just as you in your usual stuff. Either ways. I'm happy to see you again. The person who has been an important part of our childhood." professionalism and a bit of fake hapiness laced on every word.

SE knew that they're faking it but played along. "Mmh~ Ustedes dos son adultos ahora. ¿Te importaría darme un abrazo?(You two are grown up now. Care to give me a hug)?"

The Country Masters and the general are wearing their airpods on so they could understand Spanish even if Martial and Pilar knows the language.

General Roy stepped in and raised his hand infront of SE. "I'm very sorry Imperial Master but.. Law Tenth of World War III: No person could touch the Philippine Country Masters unless they're given consent by the Highest Leaders. And I can see that our Masters felt uncomfortable with your presence."

The western empire smiled darkly. 'This soldier is very observant.. Law Tenth of World War III huh..' He thought as he retracted his arms back and placed it in his pockets. "Okay then~ Can't get the organization mad right?" he'd be lying when he said that he's not afraid of 'World War III'.

Martial sent the General a thankful look and the past General himself, Gregorio Del Pilar, grinned at Roy. The human gave a small smile back at them as the rules of 'World War III' roamed around his head.

"Since you and your men are now here, we are now to head back to your boat." Martial sent a slight dirty look towards the Spanish. General Roy straighten up himself and walked towards the door and gestured for the Empire to leave.

"Law Seventh of World War III: Follow immediate orders from the Country Masters and don't question it. Hesitation would lead to automatic death."

The westerner laughed lightly and excused himself away while glaring at  Roy on the way. The two Philippine Country Master followed after the historical man and General marched behind them.

Martial Law nudged Del Pilar besides him, "Hindi ko kayang tiisin ang bastos na ito. Kung may napatay ako ngayon, sabihin sa ating mga tao na maghanda ng kabaong. Ang pinakamurang kabaong(I cannot stand this f*cker. If I killed someone today, tell our people to prepare a coffin. The cheapest coffin)."

Gregorio giggled and nodded. "I already did. It was just in Spain's size though. I wasn't expecting a Em-shit." Spanish Empire who's listening to this,  'Oh god. I don't feel safe with these people.' he gulped and walked faster and the three behind him catched his pace.

Until they reached the deck. You can see dozens of warships that bares the Spanish war flag. The ship where SE came from is bridged with theirs. A unstable broad metal is being used as a bridge between their ships. Few Spanish personnels are crossing to greet Filipinos who are in awe at seeing the Spanish mens.

"Hey! Everyone get in one line!" General Roy yelled, the Filipinos brightened at the presence of their Masters and they all went in a line, by height and gave a sallute and the Spaniards attended on their boat also gont into a line and saluted.