11 : Sтєαℓтн

The slide doors opened, revealing Russia in a black suit and his usual ushanka.

"You're awfully late Russia. Care to explain why?" UN gave the Russian a stern look. "Im sorry UN, I have to sign a few papers before going here.." he lied with a stoic face.

UN let it slide and told Russia to take a sit besides Germany who has a pen and a small notebook brought out. He's been taking notes.

"Okay.. You missed a lot Russia. We're not gonna discuss.. that again."

Russia just nodded at EU.

Russia turned to Germany to ask some notes of the previous discussion but Germany shooked his head at Russia. "Okay.. Can you atleast tell me some things about it?" Russia softly asked and Germany shooked his head again, sweat forming at the German's face.

Belarus who's also besides Russia tapped Russia's shoulder, getting his attention. "What is it Беларусь (Belarus)?" he whispered. The female Belarussian pointed at China and whispered back, "Ask China about it." she said.

Russia looked at China and saw the asian country looking back at him. Russia didn't break an eye contact until UN spoke,

"Another poll has reached to me."

Everyone snapped their heads to UN. After a poll about Japan there's another one!? China's poll on Japan didn't pass so the countries will still maintain good relations with the country: Japan.

America coughed out loud and raised his hand. "Can I sir?" he asked to UN. And UN gladly gave him the ground to do so, America stands up and walked to where UN is.

"Before anyone can say anything, No. Im not gonna request anything or that. Im here to ask everyone to help me invade his isolated land. And again, before any of you ask me something, No. Im not gonna do anything bad—"

Russia banged his hands on the table,  making everyone look at his raged face as he start yelling in his language, "это ерунда!  Не смей прикасаться к земле Филиппа!  Это ваша вина в первую очередь!(this is bullshit! Don't you dare touch Philip's land! This is your fault in the first place!)"

"Country Master Russia, Don't cut off America." UN slightly glared at the country. "Let me finish first Ru—" before America can speak again China cutted him off, "不(No), let Russia speak first USA. I believe we shall let him.." he opened his eyes for America to see but Ame is verbally confused, 'I thought he's also gonna attack Phil??' the American thought.

"Его..это(Its..its) It's only three years left Amerika. Why would you invade him?" Everyone knows how Russia is also close to Philippines. They also know how jealous Russia is whenever Philip would spend more time with America than him.

"Im just tired about that 'World War III' guy.. He shoots all of the trades.. Can't even profit a million there."

Murmurs everywhere after that. America sounds like he doesn't care if it's still Philip anymore. He just cares about profit and money.

"Nhảm nhí(Bullshit). That's just gonna cost a lot. We haven't even figured out how 'World War III' kills people around by just mentioning his name.. Who knows? That dude might be hear—" The representative of the ASEAN got cutted off by everyone's phone making a sound.

*Ting* everyone took out their phones and became aware and shuddered as they read an email..

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ʸᵒᵘ.. ᶜʰⁱⁿᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵐᵉʳⁱᶜᵃ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ ᴱᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵈⁱᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵ.. ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃʳ.