Part 2

As you lay there blindfolded you wonder what will happen. You hear some rummaging which means h/n is probably in the closet getting the toys. Suddenly the rummaging stops. You wait there anxiously, nervous of what's to come, when you suddenly feel something vibrating in your inner thigh. It gets closer to your clit and you start to squirm.
"If you keep moving I'm going to have to get more rope darling." H/n says.
You immediately stop moving because you know more rope means less movement available. He presses the vibrator to your clit and you moan loudly. He takes a piece of rope and ties it around your waist to secure the vibrator then you hear another jingling sound. He clamps boob clamps shut of your breasts and you whimper then they start to vibrate as well and you moan again.
"Now I'm going to take a shower. You are not aloud to cum until I get back and say you can." He says.
Then you hear the door shut and a few minutes later you hear running water. The pleasure is too much and your not sure if you will be able to hold it in. You moan loudly and can't seem to stop. Suddenly you feel the knot in your stomach form. You know you will have to cum soon because you can only hold it in for a certain amount of time. You keep it in for another few minutes and then you hear the shower turn off. H/n walks back in and the second he touches you you can't hold it anymore. You go over the edge and start cumming with no stop. He stalks over to you and tears off the blindfold.
"Did I say you could cum?" He asks.
You shake your head. He grabs your jaw,
"I need words darling."
"No you didn't say I could cum."
"Then why did u cum?"
"I couldn't hold it anymore it was too much."
"Oh your gonna get punished now." He says.
He grabs you lightly by the neck and pushes you against the wall, with your butt facing him.
You feel his wet towel on the back of your ankles, then with no warning he slams all the way into your already soaked pussy.

Sorry it's kinda bad I'll work on it this is my first book also go follow my TikTok acc imaginesenerios._.69 or smth like that