Prison (different story line)

You had just gotten arrested for something you didn't do. Someone attempted to murder your teacher and then framed you so here you are for up to 48 years. You were just about to finish college as well. You were waiting in the waiting room because the guard was trying to find a room for you. A few minutes he came back.
"Uhhh we have a slight complication." He said.
"What is it?" You said.
"The only cell we have available is with a male about your age." He said.
You groaned. "Ok whatever."
He walked you to the cell and you saw a brown haired dude with his shirt off doing pull-ups. You turned red.
"You never mentioned he was hot as fuck." You whispered.
"What was that?" The guard said.
"Oh nothing."
He opened the cell and you walked in.
"Uhmmm my names isa and I'm ur new cell mate." You said trying to be friendly.
"Your not supposed to be here."
"What do you mean?" You asked
"I bet you were framed and wrongly accused."
"Why do you say that?"
"You don't seem like the type to be here."
"Well your right but here I am and I'm stuck here for the next 32-48 years. Why are you in here?"
"I was the leader of a gang and my gang went to far so we all got taken in."
You look at him surprised.
"Anyway I call top bunk." He says.
You go sit down on the bottom bunk and pull out your sketch book. You relied you don't have anything to draw with. You ask the guard for a pencil and instead he gives you a piece of charcoal. You sit down and start to sketch the hot man in fount of you. He walks over and looks at what your drawing.
"Damn your good at that. Do you usually draw people?" He asks.
Without thinking you say "No but your really hot and I don't have anything better to draw."
You immediately blush. He starts to laugh
"You think I'm hot, that's a good one." He says,
"But your not to bad yourself."
Then he winks and goes back to working out.

About an hour later the guard bangs on the door.
"Time for bed people and no funny stuff." Then he walks away.
You climb into bed and try to go to sleep. About 30 minutes later you get hot so you unzip your jumpsuit and sit there in your sports bra. You hear someone climbing down and you see a big figure standing in front of you. The shadow leans down and grabs your writs pinning them above your head.
"You look pretty hot sitting there in your bra." He says.
You blush and try to look away.
He grabs your chin. "No I want you to look at me while I fuck you with no mercy. If you look away I will punish you."
Then he slides down his jumpsuit and the rest of yours. He pulls your panties off and throws them at the end of the bed. And soon his underwear joins them.
"Remember be quiet or else the guards will hear." He whispers.
You groan and he chuckles.
"So needy are we?" He asks
You nod your head. A few seconds later he shoves into you and you have to bite your lip to keep from moaning. You didn't realize how big he was. He starts thrusting into you at a very fast speed. He never slows and it feels so damn good. You can't believe your having sex with your hot prison inmate. He pulls out of you and flips you over on your stomach. Then he starts fucking you from behind his hips grind into your ass while his dick hits your g-spot continuously. You feel the knot form in your gut.
"I'm gonna cum soon." You say panting.
"I want you to cum as soon as you want to."
You cum at his words and he just keeps thrusting pushing you through your high. When he finally pulls out he flips you over and cums all over your chest. Then he goes down and cleans you up. He grabs your panties and slides them back on. Then he pulls you in close and you fall asleep in his arms.