Shopping

You and your boyfriend were out on a nice day of shopping. More like you had dragged him along bc you didn't want to be lonely. You and him were in Forever 21 looking for a dress for the upcoming school dance.
"How about this one?" You said. Holding up a white one with a gold and pink floral design.
"Sure let's go try it on baby." He said.
Then you both walked of your a changing room. You opened it and walked inside, and just as you were about to close it he pushed his way in.
"Why are u in here?" You asked.
"Can I not help you change?" He asked innocently.
You just giggled and started taking off your clothes. You were standing there in ur bra and panties when you felt a cold pair of hands wrap around your waist. You shivered at the touch but then leaned into it. The hands slowly started sliding into your panties.
"We can't right now. Someone will hear me." You said worriedly.
"Well I guess you'll just have to be quiet." He whispered in your ear.
That sent chills up your spine. He started to rub your clit and you covered your mouth to keep from moaning. He chuckled.
"Your so easy to make squirm it's comical." He said.
He started to rub more intensely then he inserted two fingers using his other hand. Your knees buckled and he had to stabilize you with his knee. He pumped his fingers and rubbed your clit faster and faster.
"Oh, and remember no cumming unless I say you can." He said.
This made you whimper. He turned you around so you were facing him then he pulled your bra down with his teeth and started to lick and suck one of your boobs. Once your nipple went hard he moved to the other one. You had to bite your lip to keep from moaning and soon blood formed. You felt the knot in your stomach.
"Baby I'm going to cum soon." You said while out of breath.
"Wait until I say u can." He reminders you.
Your in a bliss of pleasure and you forget what he said you cum and he immediately pulls his fingers out.
"Did I say you could cum you little slut." He says in a harsh tone.
"N-no."
"Then why did you?"
"I couldn't control it."
"Suck a pity excuse. We're going home right now. And when I'm done you won't be able to walk."
Then he helped you get dressed and dragged you home.