Asking you to prom (Yorch)

Yorch's POV

"What should I do to ask her to prom?" I questioned myself, I'm in my room... I was suppose to study but then I remembered that prom's in 2 weeks. I was tapping my pen on the desk while thinking about what to do to ask y/n to prom.

Y/N's POV

"I thought his my suitor? Why haven't he asked me to prom yet? Did he forget?" I talked to myself while lying down on my bed.

"Should I ask him out myself? Wait that's crazy, I'm the girl here. He should ask me out, did he really forget or is he planning to ask someone else?" I said and sighed. I rolled over my bed and lazily landed on the floor.

"Y/n, someone's looking for you." Mom said

"Who is it, mom?" I asked

"Secret, just come downstairs." Mom said, I stood up and went downstairs with mom. I looked around and saw Yorch sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, maybe he's gonna ask me to prom? I smiled at the thought of him asking me to prom.

"I wanted to ask you to go on a picnic with me." Yorch said, my smile dropped a bit. Kinda disappointed but he still asked me to go to a picnic so that's fine... I guess.

"Ah sure, let me just go change." I said, he nodded so I went back upstairs and changed. I wore a nice floral dress and pinned my hair. I went back downstairs.

"Mom, we'll go now." I said

"Okay hon, Yorch take her home before 8 pm." Mom said

"Will do, auntie." Yorch said, mom smiled and we left.

——
We arrived at the place and it was beautiful, flowers everywhere... you can see butterflies and trees while the wind was perfect for the view. We sat down on the picnic cloth.

"You like it?" Yorch asked

"Mhm, very." I said and I looked at him. We made eye contact and he spoke again.

"I asked you here so that I can tell you something." Yorch said which made me focus on him.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked

"I wanted to say that... will you go to prom with me?" Yorch asked, he brought out a chocolate and a rose from the picnic basket. I smiled at him and took the gifts.

"Of course! I thought you forgot." I said and laughed

"How could I forget? You're the only girl I'll want to go to prom with." Yorch said which made me smile, he spread his arms open so I hugged him.

———