sangwon ; cold as ice

(this is quite long)
y/n's pov

6am
-
i woke up immediately after hearing my alarm rang. i stood up and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

i woke up early because i wanted to study for a few at the school's library. i love studies, sometimes it's my solace.

after i took a bath, i brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. i did my morning skincare routine before going out of the bathroom.

i walked out of the room and saw my boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

i smiled at the sight of seeing him sleep on his stomach while his left arm rested on a pillow beside him.

introducing my boyfriend, sangwon. we were classmates back in high school to 1st year college, now we're both 2nd year students.

he asked me to be his girlfriend when we were in senior year back in high school but there's a slight deal we agreed on that i didn't like much.

we had to keep our relationship in secret, he didn't want other people to know... especially vien, his girl best friend.

sometimes i think he likes her, the way he acts towards her is so different from how he acts around me.

whenever he's with vien, he smiles a little even if he doesn't really smile much. if he's with me, he never smiles... he's always cold toward me.

we live in the same roof, he told me to move in with him when we reach college and we did move in together but we don't interact much.

i love him so much... but i'm not sure if he feels the same with what i'm feeling towards him.

i sighed at the thought, i quickly shook it off my head and went to the closet.

i pick my clothes and changed quickly. i went out of the closet all changed, i grabbed my bag and sat down on the bed.

"sangwon, wake up." i shook him gently.

"what?" he raspy voice

"you have 1 hour to get ready before our class starts." i said while rubbing his back lightly.

"argh, the university is literally 5 minutes away. let me sleep." he seemed a bit annoyed.

i sighed and stood up. he changed, he wasn't like this before.

i mean yeah, he was already cold towards me before but before... he holds my hand whenever he wants, he hugs and kiss me.

but now, i was the only one doing those things. it's tiring fighting for a relationship that only i was trying to hold on.

i arrived at the university, i walked straight to the library and started reading and studying.

i was reading a book when some girls sitting beside me were talking about something.

"so... when you were with sangwon yesterday, did something happen? or did he confess?" the girl asked

i slightly looked at them and it was vien and her friend. 

"no, i confessed to him... he didn't really reject me or answered me. he just smiled, which i think is good because he doesn't really smile... right?" vien said to her friend.

he just smiled!? he didn't even bring up that he has a girlfriend, what a nice boyfriend he is.

"i guess, just give him time. he'll come around." her friend said

"he just texted me, he's almost here. i told him i'm here at the library." vien said

well that kinda hurts a bit, he even texted her.