jj ; pursue

(you're all college students, they debuted already and free from ships and having a girlfriend)

y/n's pov

"y/n-ahh!!" i heard a guy calling me, i looked around the university and saw jihoon.

"yah, stop yelling. what is it?" i said, jihoon is my best friend. we've known each other since we were kids.

"wanna hangout?" jihoon asked

"just us?" i asked

"no, hangout with me and trainee a. you haven't met either one of them yet so why not come with me." jihoon said and smiled

"uhm, sure... i guess." i said, he nodded and seings his arms around my shoulder.

i haven't met trainee a yet because i go to a different school. jihoon always comes by my school for us to hangout.

we went inside his car and drove off to their company. they had practice so that's where we're going to hang out.

-
we arrived at the company, we went to their dance practice room and i saw all his good looking boys.

"hey hyungs, this is y/n... the girl that i've been telling you about, my best friend." jihoon introduced me, i waved my hands shyly and smiled sheepishly.

"not gonna lie, she's pretty." woochan said

"think so? cuz i don't see it." jihoon said teasingly, i glared at him and he just chuckled.

"just kidding." jihoon said and he ruffled my hair.

one guy caught my attention, he was standing at the back of all the members with a serious expression on his face.

"we're gonna practice first, it won't take too long." jihoon said and i nodded.

i sat down on the floor and leaned my back on the wall as i watched them practice.

that guy with a serious face earlier is hella good at dancing.

-
they took a break, jihoon sat beside me while panting. he grabbed his water and chugged it.

"hey... who's that guy wearing a denim jacket?" i asked jihoon

"why? whatever you're thinking about, don't even try. he never ever fell in love, it's quite impossible to make him fall for you if you ask me." jihoon said

"the name, jihoon. what's his name?" i asked again

"justin jay, jj for short." jihoon said

"hmm, jj... we'll see." i mumbled

i looked at jihoon and he was looking at me weirdly, i just shrugged at him and went back to scrolling on my phone.

-1 week later-

jihoon started taking me with him whenever he has practice, im not complaining though.

i actually like it, i get to see jj everyday. i don't know him much but i like him.

"guys, let's go hangout at the dorm. let's have a movie marathon, y/n come with us." leo said

"uhh... sure." i said

we all went to their dorm, when we arrived... we immediately sat down on the couch.

jihoon is sitting at my right side while jj sat down at my left side. my heart is pounding so much.

"hey jj, i have something to tell you." jihoon said

"what?" jj asked bluntly

"y/n likes you." jihoon said which made me shock.