james ; no to captain 2

your / y/n's pov

7am

right now, i'm walking to my locker. i passed by a bunch of girl students and they were talking about james again.

i reached my locker, three girls were blocking it.

"excuse me." i said and pointed at my locker, they bowed and moved out of the way.

i opened my locker and placed my books inside. while i was placing them inside, someone kissed my cheek.

of course it was james. some girls around me looked shocked, including the girls who were blocking my locker.

"make it faster, you said we'll talk today." james said, he leaned his back on the lockers.

"just wait, you're so impatient." i said

"i just want us to make up quickly." james said

i closed my locker, after i closed it... james grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

right now, we are at the school's garden. we were the only ones here.

"talk." i said, he held both of my hands and made me face him.

"i'm sorry, please forgive me... i promise you that it will never ever happen again. please babe, just forgive me. i'm really trying to change for you, i'll quit this badboy image quickly just for you. please babe." james said

he's so cute while begging me to forgive him so i wanna take my revenge on him.

"i know that it will never happen again... because from now on, we're over." i said

he was beyond shock, his eyes soften which made me feel guilty a little.

"no, please i'm sorry." he pulled me towards him and hugged me tight.

i pushed him gently, i saw his eyes forming some tears.

"aww, are you tearing up? i'm sorry, i was just joking. i'm not breaking up with you." i pouted at his cute look right now.

when i told him it was a joke, a small smile formed on his face. he pulled me into his embrace again.

"i really thought you were going to break up with me. i promise, i'll never let any girl flirt with me anymore." james said

"you better keep your promise or i won't be joking next time." i said, i heard him chuckle.

he lets go of the hug, he looks at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"why did you cry?" i asked while chuckling.

"because i really thought we're over." james said

"cute. you might be the tough football captain hottie in other people's eyes but you're such a soft baby when you're with me." i said, we both laughed.

"let's go to our classroom now." i said

i stood up, i held out my hand for him to hold. he quickly stands up and intertwined our fingers together.

we went inside the school hand in hand with each other, some girls stared while smiling and most girls glared at me but i couldn't care less.

"i love you." james whispered to me while we were walking. i looked at him and smiled.

"i hate you." i said sarcastically, he just laughs and we continued walking.

an imagine will be uploaded later; 08/28/22
10:00 pm kst / 9:00 pm pst (philippines, my time)