Olothando:He's Heart 7

INSERT 7

PHIWAYINKOSI

9:35
I just got out of bed, I left MaNdaba in still sleeping I just finished doing my morning hygiene process.
Haaike, I can't cook, can't even boil an egg so? I don't know i think I'm just going to order in instead, yeah...
I'm now sitting on the kitchen barstool and I'm just thinking of last night from when I held her in my arms and when she had the nightmare, there's more to MaNdaba and I knew that zisa'suka I just didn't think it's as bad as getting nightmares, I hate seeing her like that I could feel her cries pierce through my heart,but shit! Her weed is good, my baby smokes some real good shit I wonder where she gets it?
I'm now thinking of how I'm going to tell her this secret I'm scared she might leave me for that even though we made a promise to each other last night,I'm just going to tell her tonight but we sleeping over at my house tonight, I can't be sleeping over at my girlfriend's apartment, yes Girlfriend and no I haven't spoken to her about the sleep over, eish!

10:05
So I just cleaned up my bedroom and just did my hygiene routine. I walk into the kitchen and I find my "manz" sitting on the barstool, he looks way too deep in he's thoughts.
ME:Morning Phiwa
PHIWA:...
nothing, wathula wathi tuu umuntu, Haibo?
ME:Phiwa!
PHIWA:Yes, yes? Oh hey phakade lam, ulale njani kodwa?
ME:Qwabe, ukahle baby?

Why is Phiwa acting sus? I wonder what it is that he was thinking of that's got him so edgy.
HIM:yeah, ngya'phila babe
ME:well to answer to your question, I slept well and how'd you sleep?
HIM:I slept well thanks.
I get a call from security and they tell me there's a Mr D delivery at the gate for me, Phiwa gets out of go get it since he's the one who ordered Breakfast/Brunch I guess.
1hr later we both just freshened up, separately and now we watching 'The world's toughest Prisons:Cape Town edition' on Netflix but ubabe is a bit edgy I don't know what's up with him and a few moments LATER he says "Thando", oops ok?
ME:yes Phiwayinkosi?
PHIWA:Uhhm, eish, can we go spend time at house?
ME:just for the day right?
PHIWA:hau baby? Sleepover for the weekend till Tuesday maybe?
Am I bad for accepting this proposal, kuya'banda kule weekend, I might as well, mhhh lol.

unedited.