Olothando:He's Heart 11

INSERT 10

OLOTHANDO

We just got Oreo and her necessities, my baby is sitting in the back seat, I really missed her, she's gained weight too Bianca's been feeding my baby I'm glad. We haven't said anything to each other since, the only time we spoke was when I asked him to carry Oreo's bag, bath tub and food.
We just got back home (he's house) and I need to wash Oreo.
12:55
I've just washed her and she's now cleaned and sleeping in her cushion, I make lunch, he has lasagne ingredients so I make that and when I'm done he's hungry I dish up for myself and him.
Oreo just ate too.
15:30
We just finished 'Think Like a Man' both of them and he says...
HIM:ha.ah baby, I apologized please talk to me, I'm sorry sthandwa sam, no more secrets, I love you ke baby.
I want to laugh so bad, I end up bursting out into fits of laughter he tickles me and I laugh even worse
ME:OK, forgiven, I wasn't mad though, just promise to work on trusting me.
HIM:I trust you baby I promise.
ME:ok.
I say giggling.
I call Oreo and she needs help getting on the couch but first I get her couch cushion and I put it on the couch the she lays on there.
HIM:how much do you spend on Oreo baby, Haibo? different cushion for ini?
ME:keep quiet if you've got nothing better to say tuu, this is my first nana.
HIM:She must know that soon they'll be people more important neh
I throw a pillow him, I swear she understood that she even growled at him,lol.
ME:behave!
And she whines.ok guys, Oreo is dramatic ha!
19:45
We watching 'why did i get married' and he gets a phone call...
"Baba"
....
"I'm well thanks, ses'ngezwa k'nina"
....
"news travel fast hey, all the way in KZN you already know what's going to egoli"
....
"haii, haii Mnguni it's still early for dinners hau njani manje? "
....
"yazi baba I've got to go, we'll talk"
He hangs up immediately and exhales.

HIM:Philani's got a big ass mouth, fuck.
ME:another reason not to like your brother.
HIM:I'm sorry about the way he came on you.
ME:its fine.
21:01
We just got out of the shower, Oreo's in the lounge.
Now we in bed and I'm on him again,lol.
I feel naughty again and I provoke him and the rest is history.

****************

PHIWAYINKOSI

So today she woke up feeling like having Sunday lunch at an Italian restaurant, what my queen wants she will get, We just arrived in a Restaurant called
'Noi famiglia'.
My baby is really dressed up I guess she was really in the mood, she even made us dress up in the same colour scheme, black and white.

PHILANI

My brother really got himself a pretty decent colored mami and I want that bitch. I'm going to get her ohhh her body, that booty gives me the Faith Nketsi vibes, my elder brothers always gets the nice parts of this life but me? Nothing ever goes right and I'm actually so tired it's time they feel my wrath,my father always paid attention to them and that little brat I call a sister Maybe I should teach her a lesson.
My mother tried, most probably because she noticed how my father doesn't care about me.
This front he puts the people isn't who he is.
And the first person to feel my wrath will be Nomandia, little bitch, my brothers colored bitch, I'll see her ngey'nkathi.
I don't need an intro, you know enough

OLOTHANDO

16:00
We just got back home, after lunch we did a little shopping, well I did he's way too irritated and tired I think he's just irritated with me, Mall Of Africa isn't a child's play.
OK, so I made him lemonade and gave him the lasagne from Yesterday and he's sitting by the garden,he smiles when he sees me coming, I serve him in a tray and he looks proud ahhhg.
He's watching me and Oreo play around the garden while eating and I remember that I need to get these braids out now, I know I've got dandruff now hai he'll help me and he said something about a MAN united and Liverpool game tonight, we'll do it at that time.
ME:Baby! Please help me unbraid tonight?!
he shows me a thumb up.
OK, I need stuff to wash my hair though.
ME:I need to wash my hair, I don't have the things to wash it though!

18:20
He sent Jomo to get me my hair products from the nearest Spar, lol.
So now we unbraiding and I'm sitting on pillows, in between him and he's really good at this hey.
ME:who taught you uk'ukqhaqha?
HIM:Nomandia.
ME:Baby sister?
HIM:Yes.
Very unusual name...
ME:What does her name mean?
HIM:mother of all strength
ME:nice, tell me about your royal siblings ke.
HIM:Ha.ahh man! I'll pull your hair.
ME:HAA!
I'm dead ass laughing at him
HIM:I really don't like this title, I just feel like people make it seem like it makes me who I am and it doesn't really.
ME:I'm sorry. Can we Google you ke, just this once and I'll drop it, please.
HIM:NO.
ME:please, OK, I'll let you hit it all night
I say laughing, I can't believe I said that and he looks shocked naye.
He gives me he's phone I go to Google and the minute I type in 'Phiwa...' he's the first option but it pops up as Prince Phiwayinkosi of Thugela Kingdom.
This really makes him mad, I just cancel the search, I didn't think it was that deep until I saw him irritated by it.
ME:I'm sorry I shouldn't have.
HIM:It's fine, come let's go wash your hair.
Oh I didn't even notice he's done, he helps me wash my very unruly afro, he uses the hair dryer, he even helps moisturizing it and uses the dryer one more time and he combs it out for me jerrr yeses I've got hair for days, even the natural baby hair is out to play and now that it's clean you can see how black my hair is, I look cute man!
we now looking at each other from the mirror and he says...
'Umuhle mama, I wouldn't mind seeing you with your hair out like this everyday'
I blush same time he helps me stand and he hugs me first, it goes on longer, like he really needed to be hugged I hold him tighter, my hands are around he's waist, that's how short I am, he pulls out and kisses me, a very long kiss about 10 seconds long.

20:00
We in bed, I just tied my hair in a afro nesty bun I'm facing the other side and he's holding me from the back. I can't really sleep, I turn to look at him and the lighting from the moon looks really good on he's Caramel skin he's not asleep he's eyes are just closed, I peck he's lips and he opens he's eyes...

ME:I can't sleep so I'm going to smoke.
I get off the bed open my little box, take it out, open the bedroom sliding door, stand by the balcony and I feel him standing behind again, reminds me of that night...and I realise

ME:I haven't had a single nightmare ever since i spoke about it to you.
I now feel like a hug, he takes the blunt from me and I take the chance to turn around and hug him, he hugs me so tight and he whispers 'Ngyak' thanda, kakhulu futhi', I just hug him so tight after I say...
ME:it scares me how much you love me but I'm okay with that.
HIM:I know
I think he's done now I pull away from the hug, we look at each other,we kiss very passionately, I don't know why he's feeling so down all of a sudden but it's fine with me.