Olothando:He's Heart 20

INSERT 18

PHIWAYINKOSI

I've officially made her Mrs Gumede ngo'kwe sintu she said she's not in the mood for a white wedding, so we just going to sign at the court and I wanted her to adopt Nana before the twins get here.

She just called to tell me that Londeka is said to be at the gate,me and my brothers just drove in and I go out the car I go out the drive way again and she sees me approaching she gets out and she doesn't look good at all, I swear she's on drugs and yep she's definitely on drugs she's got a bit of powder on her nose, ufunani uLondeka ngoba ngathi seym'xakile iIndustry.

ME:yah,sho?
I'm very bored right now, I'm not in the mood to speak to her and most of all she's high.
LONDEKA:H...hi Nkosi
ME:How are you?
LONDEKA:I'm great
I'm really trying to be nice but I can't.
ME:Londeka uthi ufunani la?
LONDEKA:Can I see my daughter please.
I laugh at her and I look at her
NE:ithi singene endlini kuze uzong'balancisa real quickly,woza.

We just got into the my house and I find my ever so beautiful wife eating ice-cream and my sister massaging her feet I'm sure my brothers are in the bar,Londeka is walking behind me.

ME:Sanbona, Sthandwa sam
I lean down to kiss her
NOMA:Yazi I'm also here! Jeez love birds
ME:kwa bani?
NOMA:kithi
MAGUMEDE:uyajabula, ku khabo Nana la.
I look at Londeka.
ME:This is my wife, Olothando Gumede.
HER:oh hey
She gives out her hand for a handshake, tell her to put it down and follow me to the dining room. MaGumede comes with a tray of refreshments and she sits by my right of the table.

ME:Londeka uthi UFUNANI?
LONDEKA:Ok, Nkosi I know that I messed but I wasn't ready to be a mother and follow my dreams and now I'm ready, Nkosi can I see my daughter.
ME:what dreams? being a DJ? and where did that land you? No where 2minute fame gone and no you're not ready because you're a druggie and MY DAUGHTER only knows one person to be her mother so I don't know how you going to convince her that you're her mother, Goodluck.

OLOTHANDO

I really don't know what happened to Londeka but I remember her a bit from the fame and some record label drama, DJ LDK, yeah that's her. I really think that maybe we should let her see Nana.
ME:ok, how about you see her but I can only introduce you as a friend and not her mother and I'll tell her about you tonight and if she's comfortable with seeing you again she'll see you and if she's not you unfortunately have to wait for her to be old enough to want to see you. Deal?
HER:Deal and thank you.
I get up and do the penguin walk to call Nana. I call her and sit her down first,she was in the pool with Mam'Glad watching her.
ME:ok, sthandwa sam there's a friend of mine I'd like you to meet, do you mind?
NANA:but ma, you don't have friends but we can go meet her.

Uhhg she's a smart mouth lo mxm.
We walk to the dining room and she sits on her father's lap and I tell her whose the lady and she just greets they have a brief conversation and she seemed not interested she got off her father's lap and left. Londeka seemed happy to meet her but a bit sad too.

LONDEKA:thank you but I don't think I want to see her again bur please tell her about me, but only when she's older, tell her not to search I'll be dead by then.
And she left just like that, Haibo?
Phiwa looks pissed, so I get up sit on he's lap and I hug him and kiss he's forehead.
ME:calm down, it's over baby.
About 10 min later he looks at me and says...
"I think you should sign for adoption"