Olothando:He's Heart 12

INSERT 11

PHIWAYINKOSI

2:30am
I think my phones ringing, I'm not sure if it's in my head, I think I'm dreaming so I let it ring, it stops and it rings again...
'baby'
'Phiwa'
I wake up, I look at her
'your phone baby,iphendule, it's been ringing'
I take it and I answer...
Hello
*Phiwa, uNoma*
It's my mother, but I'm not comprehending
*wenzeni Ma?*
She's crying I'm really not understanding, kwenzakalani?
Ma,yazi ang'kuzwa kahle la kuthi uthini, can you give someone else the phone?
*sawubona nkosana*
It's my mother's personal help, fuck I hate being addressed like this!
Yes, what's going on, khuluma sisi?
By this time even Rainbow is up she looks sleepy and her her lips are pouted out.
*Inkosazane was found by the Thugela River, she looked a mess when she was found, we at the Hospital now and kthiwa ngathi udlwenguliwe Nkosana.*

The minute hear that my ears get blocked and I'm shaking, the same way I was shaking when Rainbow told me what happened, I throw my phone across the room and Rainbow runs out of bed, she's in a corner and she looks scared shit I shouldn't have done that I quickly go to her, I tell her what happened and she hugs me and a part of me feels like crying, the way she's rubbing Mt back makes me feel like it's okay to cry and I just let it all out, I know she won't judge me.

OLOTHANDO

3:05
We now in bed he's head is on my breast area and I just let him cry, I cried a bit too I think its because seeing him like that broke me and what happened to he's sister kind of triggered something in me I think I should start attending therapy.
He gets up and says...
HIM:I'm driving to KZN, please help me pack and please come with me?
Now he's asking for too much...go with Ha.ahhh.
ME:I don't mind packing a bag for you but baby tagging along, cha.
HIM:Please, baby I need you now more than ever.
I feel bad so I agree and he says we'll pass by my apartment.
We showered together, I wore my black tights, a vest and he's other all white Gucci hoodie and my black Fila sneakers, he wore a Nike track suit and he's black and white Nike J1, I just left my hair out...
We just got my things and now all roads lead to KZN, I'm hungry but I won't say.
6:30
We still driving, I'm badly hungry now, I'm not even speaking.
"Are you Okay?"he asks , no I'm hungry.
ME:Yeah.
I look out the window, oh we being driven my Jomo in the BMW X4.
We drive in at the Wimpy Stop and exhale, he chuckles, I look at him.
HIM:I just knew you were hungry baby, I'm sorry I kept you hungry.
ME:It's fine.

PHIWAYINKOSI

I didn't think my baby was the type to go quiet when hungry, lol.
We now in the Kingdom, 10 min away from the palace.
ME:baby we about ten min away from home.
She packs her ipod and airpods away looking way too nervous, shame if I knew I honestly would've booked her into a lodge, I fee bad now but she chose to thug it out for me.
ME:I'm sorry, I should have rather booked you into a hotel.
HER:It's fine, I'll thug it out really she fixes her hair one more time. We driving in the Palace.

OLOTHANDO

This place is huge and so beautiful, I swear it looks like a house in HOLLYWOOD,but I'm really nervous right now. Phiwayinkosi opens the door for me he helps me out, gives me a breath taking kiss.
HIM:they nice people, don't treat them like Royalty and you'll be fine.
ME:Ok.
HIM:I love you, it's about to get really shitty, Iove you and I swear I'm taking you on a mini vacation after this.
ME:ok, I Iove you.
We kiss one more time and in we go, Jomo takes our luggage.
When we walk in a beautiful colored lady and handsome Idris Alba looking man are walking down the stairs but they look like they haven't slept especially the lady, understandable though they look suited for each other.
LADY:ohh umntanami
She says hugging Phiwa and she just cries the minute they come in contact, it's painful to see honestly he's father, gives me a handshake
KING:It's good to see you ndodakazi, even though it's under these circumstances.
ME:It's okay baba, everything will be fine, I trust she'll be okay, wounds heal with time, I promise.
He just brushes he's hand on mine, it's not uncomfortable it's just oay, it felt fatherly. When the Queen finally let go of her son and acknowledges my presence she looks at me for awhile and says.

"you look so beautiful and I know you kind hearted too, I hope he's treating you well."
Me:thank you ma oh and yes he's a gentle man and I'm sorry about uNoma.
She pulls me in for a hug, her hugs are warm and they give me a fuzzy feel, urge to know what my mother's hug would've felt like, I'm at the verge of tears and she let's go and Phiwa tells he's parents we going to freshen up, we take an elevator to what looks like a cottage only difference is that it's in house, I think this is he's wing of the palace he pulls me in for a hug he carries me puts me on the bed and i just cry and we both now silently crying, I know he's crying because I felt he's shoulders moving a bit here and there,when I calm down I just say "I'm sorry, baby" and we just kiss and we few moments later we get into the shower.

PHIWAYINKOSI
I'm trying to cope, I'm not coping I feel like I failed as her older brother But my baby is trying hard I'm greatful, I knew she wanted a mother's love after that hug, I know the effect my mother's hug had on her and when saw her tears, I quickly got her out of there.

We in the shower and I'm washing her back and her ass touches Jnr, I feel provoked yazi anyway I carry on with her back and she does it again and I notice she's doing it in purpose and my wife's got an ass for days so obviously I'm going to get affected.
ME:stand still Thando
HER:I am nje.
I rinse her back she turns to look at me she stands on her toes to kiss me and I kiss her back but this kiss has so much of need in it.I turn off the water and pick her up and lay her on the bathroom floor.I put her legs on my shoulder and enter her.She moans out as I go deeper and she scratches my back.The slapping of our flesh and my groans and her moans are all that can be heard.By the sound we making I can tell she is even wetter. She cums and I fuck her through her orgasm till I cum and she squirts all over me.
I get her up and I put us back into the shower to rinse us up again but she's still shaking so I help her and when I'm done I help her out wrap her in a towel and carry her to the bedroom and when she finally calms down she gets dressed we're both done getting dressed, we take the elevator down, we have breakfast and Ma says
"uNandi will be back home by tonight she's on school holiday for the next 2weeks."
"ok."
my baby's just quiet eating her food and when she's done she asks to be excused and she leaves the table.
MA:I'm sorry,I shouldn't have said in her presence, but when are you planning to tell her
ME:she already knows and it's about Nandipha, she's going through shit ma.
BABA:hey wena mfana
ME:my bad
I ask to be excused and I follow in the same direction she went in.
......