6

For a detailed version after this chapter (Wrong lies chapter 25)

3 hoes and a stranger 💚🖕🍾

My drunk mistake
Who's coming to the party tonight

Blondie
We're having the party?

Theo
Sunny?
Are you coming?

Daisy
Where did sunny come from?
You just began to use it

Theo
I like it
You're like the sun

Blondie
Simp

Daisy
<3
Well yeah I think im coming

-
Theo - Adrian

Theo
Hey

Adrian
Hey?

Theo
Do u have daisy Scott's number?

Adrian
Yeah why?

Theo
Can u send it to me?

Adrian
Have you lost your mind?

Theo
Uh yeah
It's been lost for a while yeah

Adrian
I'm serious
You're treating her like shit
Have you forgotten that time you guys called her fat?
Or that time u spilled amortentia over her
She smelled it for weeks
Or that time you made up rumors about her being a slut

Theo
I never said any of that
It was all Draco

Adrian
well he's a shitty friend
You won't get her number
She's better off without you guys

Theo
Adrian I really need it ok?

Adrian
I'm sorry mate
Daisy is my best friend
I'd never do that to her

Theo
Fuck ok

-
3 hoes and a stranger 💚🖕🍾

Theo
Sunnnnny

Blondie
Fuck my head is spinnnnning

Daisy
Ello loves

Theo
Are you hereeeeee?

Daisy
Wjerw is herw?

My drunk mistake
Oh she's drunk

Theo
Holllyyyy macaroni
Scott is dancing on the tables

Blondie
Fucking looking hot doing it

My drunk mistake
Fuck she's drunk

Theo
Why are we texting?

Blondie
Idk gonna go drink w pansy

Theo
I'll come w you

-
M A T T H E O

There she was dancing on top of the tables in only a short little dress. I'm not sure when I started to feel this for her. What I know is that after that night, I haven't stopped thinking about her. And fuck me, how much I've craved her after I finally got the chance to feel her touch a year ago. She's perfect, fucking stunning. And seeing her dancing like that, knowing that she's drunk. It's killing me. Not because she looks fucking hot, but because I'm not the only one staring at her like this. Too many guys in this room could easily take advantage of her, the way I did. I can't let that happen.

"Hey," I shout over the music for her to hear me and she meets my gaze. The smile on her face disappears and I gulp. She has every right to hate me. But I need to help her.

"Come on, let's get you away from here." I hold out my hand for her but she only stares at me. But her next action shocks me as she grabs my hand jumping down.

"Want a re-fuck?" She stares at me and I can't help but look down at her body. Fucking hell, this girl. I shake my head, correcting my body, staring at her eyes.

"You're drunk daisy. We should get you to bed." She only roll her eyes before walking away and I follow her.

"If you're not going to fuck me, don't follow me at all." She say and I sigh. This is the alcohol speaking, she doesn't really want that.

"I want to make sure, you get to bed safely." She stops in front of a door and I stare at her.

"I thought you hated me," I frown, why would I hate her?

"I don't."

"Well I sure do hate you." I nod. I already knew that.

"I'm not here to fuck you or anything like that. Get to bed," she opens the door and I walk in after her. Her phone is on the table and she walks into the bathroom.

I can't help but look at her phone as it lights up for the fourth time. It can't be?

Texts from Draco in our groupchat lights up on the phone and I look back at the bathroom. She lied... Daisy is the girl in the groupchat.