57

Daisy and the hoes 💅🏼🫦

Daisy
Have you guys seen Mattheo?

Blondie🐸
No why?

Daisy
I can't find him
Graduation starts in 10 minutes

Theo🫦
Bathroom?

Daisy
No
You have no idea where he can be?

Blondie🐸
No?!
Come on dais
He'll show up
Just stay here w us

Daisy
Okay

-

McGonagall takes the stage as graduation is about to start, and I look around the room, trying to see Mattheo, but he's not here. Theo stares at me nervously, and I give him a confused look.

"What is it?" I whisper, only for him to hear.

"This is supposed to be a happy day for you. Try not to worry, okay?" I give him a confused look again. Try not to worry. Our best friend is gone, and he's missing his own graduation. Why aren't they worried?

"I want to say a huge thank you and congratulations to our students leaving us today. They all have been through their ups and down, yet they all stand here today. Ready for new adventures in life." I feel someone grab my hand, and I look up to see Adrian by my side.

"Where's Mattheo?" I shrug. Apparently, not everyone decided to be here today.

"Somethings wrong?" I shake my head, forcing a smile at my best friend.

"No. I don't think so." He nods, smiling, and I gaze back towards the teachers.

"But before we say goodbye, I want to welcome someone up on stage. Someone, you all know very well." I look around, seeing McGonagall smile at me, and I frown, but then I notice Mattheo walk up on stage.

"Did you know about this?" I look at the boys, and they smile at me.

"You assholes," they laugh, and I turn back towards Mattheo on stage.

"Is this thing on?" He asks into the wand mic, and a smile takes place on my lips.

"Thanks... Uh, I'm Mattheo Riddle. But I'm pretty sure we all know that by now." The students laugh at him, but I only smile.

"First of all, I want to thank the professors for always believing in me, even though I gave them every reason not to." We all cheer at our professors, even if some of us hate most of them.

"Some of you may know me as the son of you know who. And I know it might be a tough topic for some of you, but I just want to thank you for trusting me and giving me a chance to be a student around you daily." I know he's had it tough with everyone blaming him for being bad and like his father. I'm proud of him for standing here in front of everyone today; I'll always be proud of him.

"I'm not the best at having speeches like this but stay with me, only for a few more minutes, I promise." His gaze meets mine for a second, and I can't help but smile.

"Long story short. I didn't have friends as a child and only lived with my father. Life was awfully boring. Honestly, I'm not even sure you can call that life. But that was until I met two of my best friends when I was ten." I look at Theo and Draco to see them smile, and I can't help but feel proud of the boys at this moment.

"Theo and Draco showed me what life could give you. Not only were they my first friends, but they were the first people to prove to me that family is way more than just blood." I cry as he says the last part, and Theo grabs my hand smiling at me.

"So I just want to thank you for giving me a chance all those years ago. And for giving me a life, which I only could dream of as a child. I love you both, and I will always be by your side. No matter what happens in life." People cheer, and I'm quick to join them while crying my makeup off.

"And last but not least, there is one person I would like to thank out there." He stares at me, and I feel my heart beating faster, just like it always does when he looks at me. I feel people start to look at me, and any other day I would be uncomfortable in a situation like this, but right now, it's just him and me.

"But first, I would like to apologize." He takes a deep breath, and I smile at him, seeing him nervous.

"I want to apologize to the most amazing person I have ever met. I have treated her in a way no one should be treated. And I know I'm speaking for me, Theo and Draco when I tell you I'm so fucking sorry. I'm sorry for treating you the way I did for years. I'm sorry for that one night and for acting as I did. But most importantly, I'm sorry for not telling you how I really felt from the beginning." I feel a tear fall from my eye and wipe it away.

"I'm not used to love. And I would lie if I told you I'm good at loving someone. But you changed me. You made me look at the world. Differently, you made me see things in a brighter shade and made me want to continue to be a better person every day." He stares straight at me, and I smile at him.

"Seven years ago, I met the most amazing girl in the world. I treated her like shit for three whole years. And I have loved her for two years now."

"I know I said I'm not a speaker. But I want to thank this girl for loving me and making me and the boys smile every day even though we hurt her in the worst way possible. Without you, we wouldn't be here today, and we would definitely not have a smile on our lips." I cry, and I look at Theo, who is crying too. At this moment, I think I even see Draco cry.

"Daisy Scott, you are the strongest person I know. You help others every day, and you make our days brighter, even if it's raining outside. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you and for believing in me after what I did to you. I can't wait to see what the future has for us. For all four of us. Thank you." I try to wipe away my tears, but it's useless, and I feel Theo hugging me.

"Thank you, Mr Riddle. What a nice way to end these seven years." McGonagall's voice says, and I pull away from the hug only to see Mattheo standing beside me.

"Bloody hell," I laugh, crying while hugging him tightly.

"I love you" He leaves a kiss on my head, and I smile.

"I love you too, darling." I pull away, kissing him for real this time, and I smile into the kiss even though I know for sure people are watching. But right now, I couldn't give a damn shit.

"Oh, for fucks sake. Group hug." Theo says, smiling and bringing all four of us into a hug with me in the middle.

"Let me congratulate you. You have now graduated from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." I smile, knowing we all did it. Seven years of tears, anxiety, love and laughter brought us here today, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Because all of it led us here.

*

"Can you believe daisy fucking graduated even though she failed most of her tests?" Draco smirks at me as we walk our way through the halls for the last time for now.

"Oh, shut up. I'm never rereading a potion book." They all laugh, and I roll my eyes.

"So what happens now?" I stop, and the boys look back at me with confused faces.

"Now? We move back into Malfoy manor and begin our lives together. As a family." Theo smiles at me, and I see the others agree.

"None of us has to get a job tomorrow. We can live our lives as we want and then see where life gets us." Mattheo says, pulling me closer to him.

"You ready to live with us, Miss Scott?" Draco smirks at me, and I smile for myself.

"I've never been more ready."

"Good because real life starts now." Theo smiles, and I couldn't agree more. At this moment, our new life begins, and I couldn't ask for more.

-
Don't talk to me, I'm broken and I'm crying because of this shit

You didn't think it was over, did you?