12

For a detailed version of this chapter (Wrong lies 27)

Thoughts so far?🤍

3 hoes and a stranger 💚🖕🍾

Blondie
Daisy fucking Scott is invited to my house

Mattheo
Ohhhh
I smell drama

Theo
Fucking hell mate

Mattheo
What are you going to do?

Blondie
Force her to leave?

Theo
How?

Blondie
I don't know?
Bully her until she leaves?

Mattheo
What? No

Blondie
I don't mean it like that
I can just annoy her

Mattheo
Just ask her to leave nicely

Blondie
What's gotten into you?

Mattheo
Nothing

Theo
Weird

Daisy
Is bullying the only option for you?

Blondie
It's not like it hurts

Daisy
How would you know?

Theo
what do you mean

Daisy
How do you guys know she's not hurting because of you

Blondie
Because she's not stupid enough to hurt herself

Theo
Right?

Mattheo
Wait she wouldn't
Right?

Daisy
I don't fucking know?
Go back to class.

-
Mattheo - Daisy

Mattheo
You hurt yourself??!?!

Daisy
I never fucking said that

Mattheo
But you did
Fucking hell dais please tell me you didn't

Daisy
Go back to class Mattheo

Mattheo
Meet me, girls' bathroom
10 min
Don't be late

Daisy
We'll see

-
"Show me," he stares at me with cold eyes. He is not even thanking me for showing up, even though he knows damn well this is the last thing I want to do.

"Not even a hello. Where is the respect riddle?" I roll my eyes, feeling more confident than I thought I would. I walk my way over to one of the sinks, staring into the mirror, and see him behind me. He only stares at me.

"Didn't you hear me?" He walks up to me and grabs my arm, and I flinch at his touch. The scars are old. They dont hurt anymore, but it's still a part that I'm scared of anyone touching. especially him since he made me do it.

"Fuck I didn't mean to hurt you." He takes a step back, looking down at my arm, and I hold them tight to my body.

"Well, you are acting kinda shitty right now." He stares at me with sad eyes. Looking like pure regret.

"I didn't mean it-fuck Dais. I'm worried, okay?" He walks around the bathroom, looking stressed, before he turns to me.

"Why did you do it? How can you be so stupid?" He cares... I try to tell myself, but it's not enough. How I could do it is a difficult answer. I can tell him it's because of him, but then I would lie. Sure he hurt me but in the end, it's Draco and my fathers. And my own. Because I hate myself.

"I dont do it anymore," I whisper, and he steps closer.

"Can I? I won't touch you. I just want to see it." I think I shouldn't let him get to me for a moment. But I roll up my sleeve, watching his gaze fall to my arms in shock.

"You did that... Because of me," he stares at it in shock, and my heart begins to beat faster. I'm panicking, not knowing what to say. Do I feel bad for him? Maybe, Should I? No.

"No, I did it before- I did it because of Draco and my- I did it before that night." He stares at me, confused like he doesn't understand.

"But how could I not see it? You were fucking naked, Dais." Dais, only my friends call me that. Draco called me that.

"You were drunk," the words slipped my mouth, sounding like he took advantage of me. He shakes his head.

"Not that drunk, I always know what I'm doing, and that is serious, Daisy. I dont fucking care if you hated me. I would have noticed scars on your body." I bite my lip. I dont like how he cares about me; it feels wrong.

"It was a mistake, all of it." He rolls his eyes and snorts as he turns towards me.

"Keep saying that, and I'll have to believe you're trying to convince yourself." I bite my lip. Because that's what I'm trying to do. We can't be together, not in any way.

"You should go back to class. They are going to wonder why we both left." He frowns, like what I said was pure bullshit. It wasn't?

"You think I give a fuck?" His voice and gaze are cold, and I take a few steps back from him, scared that hell might be mad at me. But his gaze changes, and he looks at me with regret. "I'm sorry, I'm only worried about you...." I nod slowly, and he sighs.

"Look, Dais, I dont want you to get hurt. I want to protect you," I look up at him, shaking my head.

"I dont need protection. I can handle myself, and I'm stronger than you think... A lot, actually," he nods slowly.

"You are strong, Dais, I know that. But one day, they will find out. I dont know how but they will. And that day, I'm going to be by your side. I promise you that." I nod slowly, and his gaze drops to my lips. It feels like the moment stops for a minute, and I catch myself stopping breathing.

"We should uhm- leave." He takes a step back, looking uncomfortable and scratches his neck.

"Uh yeah. Are you okay?" I nod slowly before leaving him alone in the bathroom before anyone can find us. When I left, I first understood how hard it was to breathe and how fast my heart beat around him. I Should stay away. I know that. But it's hard...