38

For a detailed version (wrong lies chapter 41)

Theo🫦
Are u seeing the same thing as me rn?

Mattheo🤍
If you mean parkinson and Blaise?
Then yes
Oh fuck

Daisy
Someone hold me right now
I'm so close to beat that girl up istg

Theo🫦
Dais we're in class
You can't do that

Mattheo🤍
Don't let Draco look outside the window
His heart
I feel so sorry for him...

Daisy
guys... I think he saw it
Oh no

Theo🫦
Who wants to follow him

Daisy
I'll go
I think it's best that way

Mattheo🤍
Yeah,
I knew this would happen

Theo🫦
I wish I could say I didn't
But yeah same

Mattheo🤍
Daisy will help him
She's the right person

Theo🫦
You're not scared they'll end up together?
I mean they both loved each other

Mattheo🤍
I trust daisy
And I trust Draco

Theo🫦
I'm glad you feel that

-
"Draco, are you here?" I knock on his dorm, but it's quiet.

"Dray, please, it's me." His door opens up, and I see him stand there. I expected tears or at least a sad face, but it's Draco. What can I say?

"Hi... I'm sorry," I smile sadly at him, but he only shrugs and lets me in.

"It's Parkinson. What did I expect." I sigh and close the door behind me.

"You expected love, it's okay, dray. She's the problem." I sit down beside him.

"Is it bad that I didn't even like her? I mean, she's cute, I guess, but I wasn't with her because I liked her. I just wanted someone." He looks at me, and I nod slowly.

"No, I get it. You wanted to feel loved. But maybe you don't need a relationship Draco. I mean, I love you. Theo and Mattheo love you too. We'll always be here for you, no matter what. And if you one day find a girl that loves you, then that's amazing. But you don't need to look for her." He looks down and nods slowly.

"I treated you so badly again. I fuck up everything." He drops his head in his hands, and I hold him close to me.

"You didn't fuck it up, Draco. I'm still here. I'm not leaving you again. Okay? You can try to push me away. It won't work this time. I'm so sorry she treated you like this. You deserve the world, dray." He looks up at me.

"You're my best friend, dais. You know that, right?" I smile at him, "and you're mine Draco."

"I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you." I sigh, "I forgive you, Draco. Don't think about the past. We have so much time left together. Even after Hogwarts. We'll stick together, okay?" He nods, and I see a smile on his lips.

"You're something else, dais. You know that?" I smile at him.

"Come on. I'm feeling ice cream. I've heard muggles do that when they're sad." He rolls his eyes.

"Muggles, disgusting." I hit his head.

"Jerk, come on, silly boy. The boys are waiting for us." He smiles at me, and I hold out my hand for him to take it.

-
Daisy and the 3 hoes💅🏼🫦

Theo🫦
U guys coming?
I wanna get ice cream
Oh and Blaise might have a blue eye
Just so u know :)

Daisy
AW I wanna give pansy one too

Mattheo🤍
No darling
You've had your detention for this year already

Daisy
because I fell off a broom...
Wow people will see me as a badass

Theo🫦
I mean when you say it like that...
Why am I still waiting?
I want my ice cream

Mattheo🤍
She's taking care of Draco for fucks sake Theo
Chill

Blondie🐸
I'm fine? And we see u guys

-
I don't think I can thank you guys enough for the love and support on this book. It saved me, and your comments make me laugh and smile every day. Thank you so much, xx

Now go and read chapter 39 because Draco's trying ketchup for the first time. Or, in his head, it's "ket sauce"