Introduction

Arjun Das as Senthamizh Chezhiyan, A good human being. Loves his mother, the most. Being the son of a military man, he always be a obedient student, disciplined neighbourhood boy, protective friend and a friendly staff, whom his students love the most.

He is the boy every parents wish for and a man every girls dreamt of.

A high school teacher.

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Iniya Pallavi, An energy bomb, who keeps herself and the people around her happy. A selfless soul. Lost her mother at very young age.

Everyone sees her as a Dad's little princess but in real she is her Dad's saviour, a knight in shining armor.

Once her father was in need to close his Spinning mill due to debt, she took incharge, payoff the debt and now running it successfully.

A business woman.

Madhi, IT worker. Lives with her father Kumaran, as her mother Devi died of heart attack when she was studying first year college.

Darshan as Adhithyan, Inspector of police.
Rakshan as Akilan, Maths Teacher in the same school as Chezhiyan.
Childhood friends of Chezhiyan.

Karthikeyan - Raji, Parents of Chezhiyan.

Shiva Dasan - Selvi, Parents of Iniya.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi

Do comment your thoughts 💞💞

Any guesses about this story? 😉