C H A P T E R - 1

Admist the winter, in the month of December, Chezhiyan stood on the terrace, looking at the sun which is rising by changing it's color from time to time, to bring brightness to this world.

Will it bring the same brightness to his life too?

Waking early in the morning is not new to Chezhiyan. His usual waking time is 5 a.m, this day is not an exceptional. But today it was different, it was his....

"Bhaaaa" Chezhiyan was startled by his friends who shouted from his either sides.

"Dei loosungala" He chided them whilst beating and punching them alternatively, which end up in laughter riot.

(Hey Mentals)

"Enada kalyana maapila. Inga ninnu enna yosichitu iruka?" Adithyan asked Chezhiyan winding his arms around his shoulder.

(What are you thinking about, Mr.Bridegroom?)

Yes today is his wedding.

"Vera enna first night pathi than" Akilan answered with a wink, earning a kick at his back from Chezhiyan.

(What else other than first night)

"Dei saavadichiruven unna pathuka" Chezhiyan warned him, making Adhithyan smile and sigh at his friends, who were never tired of their banters.

(I will kill you idiot)

One is too perfect, other one is too fun to handle. And Adhithyan, himself is to balance these both extremes.

When these three join together we could  see the exact opposite of what the outer world know about them.

Admist the fights and misunderstanding they had, still they never give up on one another.

"Dei summa iren da" Akilan shook his head in positive way, to Adhithyan's words.

(Please be quiet da)

"Ennachu machi yenna yosikura" Adhi inquired Chezhiyan who seemed to be so nervous or to say it, confusion.

(Now tell me, what's bothering you?)

"Yetho oru mathiri iruku da. Ithu bayama ila pathatama ila thappu ethathu nadaka potha enna nu purila"

(I don't know da. Something is disturbing me. I couldn't guess whether it is good or bad)

Adhi fell silent all of the sudden, while Akil neared their friend saying,
"Machii nee romba yosikura da. Ithu marriage na ellarukum irukura bayam than. Don't worry. Ponnu unaku terinja ponnu than unna love panra ponnu than. Aprom yen intha pathatam. Free ah vidu" and patted his shoulder earning a slight nod.

(You are thinking too much da. It's usual at marriage time. Don't worry. You know her well and she loves you. It's enough da. Let it be)

"Sari nee poi kilambu, nanga varom. Military kathurathukula namma ready aaganum" Chezhiyan chuckled at his friends comment about his dad, before walking away, when Akilan shooed him.

(Go and get ready soon, we will come, or Military will kill us)

Akilan called Adhi, When he saw him in his deep thoughts. Adhithyan stared at him with a look, which tells the story that Akilan wanted to know.

Akilan slightly nod his head down asking him Is it?, and received a agreeing nod, making him to take a deep breathe.

"Ipo enna da panrathu"

(What should we do now?)

"Enakum teriyala da." Adhi answered making both the men sigh.

(I don't know)