C H A P T E R - 2

The chaos created by her friends cause the bride's cheeks to redden because of the shyness. The chirpy bird, who will talk non-stop is now all silent and continuously blushing for the comments given by her friends.

'Hey epdi di avana ah correct panna... Periya aal thaan po'

(Hey how did you make him accept?)

'Paarda vetkamla varuthae enga friend uh ku'

(Seems like someone is blushing)

'Kalyana ponnuna apdithan di vetka padanum'

(It's a bride's thing)

'Love pannavanaye katika pora antha happiness thaan. kuduthuvachava di iva'

(You are blessed to marry the one whom you love. See the happiness in her face)

'Athuvum iva aal mathiri rare piece lam kidaikurathu romba kastam'

(Her man is rare)

'Pinna Mr.Perfect aachae'

(He is Mr.Perfect)

'Iva matum ena korachala? Miss.Perfect thaana'

(She too is Miss.Perfect)

'Nalla jodi than'

(Perfect match)

'Aama made for each other thaan'

(Yes, made for each other. They are.)

Their rants came to an end when her father opened the room door after knocking it.

"Paa" She rushed to her dad when he stood there looking at his princess who was well dressed in her new wedding silk saree which says him that she is going to leave him in a while. His princess is going to be someone's queen soon.

(Dad)

Happy tears which welled up his eyes, flows down his cheeks when she hugged him knowing his turmoil.

"En ponnu devathai maari irukalae" said her father, once they parted away from the hug.

(My daughter looks like an angel)

She smiled at him while receiving a forehead kiss from her father.

"Nee happy thana da" Her eyes glistening whilst nodding her head making her father smile wide.

(Are you happy dear?)

Of course she will be happy. Why not? When her marriage is with the person whom she loves.

"Kilambalam ma maapila veetula ellarum kilambitangalam" Everyone present there dispersed before descending the stairs.

(Let's start. The groom's family had already started)

Once they reached the main hall, he stopped his daughter abruptly and made her stand before her mother's picture, which is hanging on the wall.

She narrowed her eyes before raising one of her eyebrows with a querying look.

"Amma kita solitu va ma"

(Tell your mom dear)

She smiled at her father and turned towards her mother's picture before lightning the lamp and joined her hands in front of her.

'Maa iniku un ponnu ku kalyanam ma. Unaku teriyuma avaru peru Chezhiyan. Romba nalla paiyan ma. Intha mari oru paiyan kidaika naa kuduthu vachirukanumnu ellarum soluranga. I too think so. Neeyum happy ah irupa nu namburan. Intha 7 varushama intha oru naalukaga thaan wait panitu irunthen. And finally it's going to happen. Neethan ma kudave irunthu intha kalyanatha nalla padiya mudichu kudukanum'