C H A P T E R - 7

The lady in mid of her twenties, who was immersed in the banner for the past twenty minutes jerked away with her hands above her chest and her eyes blinked in fear, when she heard a baritone voice behind her.

"Sorry I made you panic" He visibily worried making her sigh and shook her head with a small smile, which hid behind the black mask she was wearing.

"No no it's okay" She replied earning a nod with a smile from him.

"Aama enna panringa inga?" he asked knitting his eyebrows

(What are you doing here?)

"Aan athu.. ithu" She pointed the banner which was placed to welcome their chief guest.

(This)

"Oh this. This one is for our chief guest.

You know ivanga enga school oda alumni. Such a talented one. Both academic and sports avangala adichika aalae ilayam. Athukaga romba amaithyana ponnu lam ilanga semma fun panuvangalam. One inspiration to say that there is no need to sacrifice our happiness to achieve our goal."

(She is our school alumni who succeed in everything by enjoying everyday life)

The lady's eyebrows did a little jump on hearing him in appreciation.

"Oh ipo ena panranga"

(What's she doing now)

"A successful business woman"

Her lips tightly pressed to form a thin smile whilst nodding her head, on hearing his words, which held pride.

"Ithu paint panunatha" She asked once again showing the banner.

(Is this a painted one)

"Aamanga"

(Yes)

"Yaaru pannuna" She asked out of curiosity, seeing the detailing it had, to which Chezhiyan scratches his eyebrows trailing his words,

(Who did it)

"Athu..."

(That..)

"Enga Chezhiyan sir pannunathu than ma" They looked at the woman who was standing beside them with a broom in her hand, while her face held a content smile.

(It's by our sir)

Smiling at the woman, Chezhiyan blinked at her and ushered her to continue her work, while the other one watched the duo with a smile.

Her lips curved lopsided in appreciation before uttering, "Nice one nga"

"Thanks"

"Unga student oh"

(Is she your student)

"No no no na ipothan join paniruken avangala pathi niraya kelvi patruken and inga irukuravanga avangala than example ah solitae irupanga athan. Athula curious aagi apdiye pud......" His words stopped in middle when he heard someone called him.

(No. I joined recently. But the senior staffs tell a lot about her, which made me curious and got to know about her)

"Chezhiyan sir Principal is searching for you" He smiled and nodded at his co - teacher whilst showing two fingers, indicating two minutes.

He turned towards the lady asking, "You must be a parent right ungaluku antha side seating arrange panirukom please be seated. Ipo start paniruvanga. Please"

She nodded while he excused himself to meet his Principal.

🌿

"May I come in ma'am" Chezhiyan knocked the door twice, making the woman in her late forties, who was sitting in the Principal's chair to look up.