2,000 year ago

Y/n pov
I to keep running if I don't the they well kill me.....but I do anything for you Ymir I did promise you and...

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU!

///flashback///

''Ymir where are you'' I look for my young sister we play hide seek I hear giggling and turn around and see ymir behind the tree. Walk up quickly and quiet and grab by the waist and pick her up as she giggled more also makes me giggled too. ''How did you find me
Y/n'' ymir ask me.''your giggling gave it away'' as smileing down on her nice blond hair and playful face '' awwww man I thought you were not going to find me soon'' her playful mad face. ''Come on don't we get back home'' as I reach my hand for ymir as she take my hand while we walk back home it almost sundown as we walk singing our song me and ymir we have many songs but this one just for us between sisters.

Light glimmer in a flower like jewels in dream the sky breathes live, love to everything at time I've thought "I'm not enough" the chains that tied my heart but there's path that lies for you and I

Memories fade away
Cloud of yesterday
With no one to love
Is this life worth living?

Come back to me and stay by my side I feel my heart shake come, ease ache I'm standing over here reaching for you a million miles away, come back stay

No matter how far the memories may be when I close my eyes, you're all see come back me

A million miles away, come back and stay

It song soon cut half way by loud sound come from village as we run to the village and to what we saw that evening was horrifying event me seeing the fire in the village."come on we need find mother and father!" 

As Ymir pull my hand as ymir and I started running to the village fire what we saw was nightmare unknown Soldier killing the people of the village also started the fires "I see them, mother and father!" See them worrying for me and ymir we run to ...

As Ymir pull my hand as ymir and I started running to the village fire what we saw was nightmare unknown Soldier killing the people of the village also started the fires "I see them, mother and father!" See them worrying for me and ymir we run to them."there you two are we thought you died!"father ask us while mother looking for an injuries gald on face she did not find any injuries on me or ymir "good we need to go-" mother cut off by horses clapping we turn see the unknown Soldier coming towards us.
"RUN!"  mother and father yelling top there lungs we all running to safety pass fires as we run the unknown Soldier coming as us faster 'I can breathe right all the fire smoke full my lungs my legs are failing me we to run' as we make turn two of the houses it about coming down on us  Suddenly mother father pushes you're me and I forward as we fell down we turn our heads to a mother and father to see them to see them trapped under the firewood them on them.
Yimr and I run to them try get them off the firewood "push push push!"yimr pushing all  Strength but it was not working but our hands were slightly burned aren't as we push the fire off our mother and father we all stop to hear to the unknown soldiers on the horses getting on us We try We tried to push the firewood but this time are our hands was splintered and burned as we tried to get mother and father out.

When mother pull my arm to her face sayed to me that it be my whole life promised and will keep for forever and
ever

"Please take protect Yimr for me please and remember this no matter life pushes you down you get up no matter what     happens you must have....

HOPE AND LIGHT DON'T LET DESPAIR DARKNESS IN"

I stay there shocked looking at mother face as smileing to me as I cried out my eyes as I about to speak hear unknown Soldier coming take me and ymir away by pulling are hairs as they drag us away from our mother and father the unknown soldiers killed them with their spears as we scream, cry and reaching out from but they gone.
The unknown Soldier throws us down as we move are head up see people in line and also tie up for hands to head I feel ymir hand and my hand ymir was sacred and shivering also crying. 'I can't do anything about this but to take care my sister ymir with my body and soul If I-
Wait no I WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR YOU YMIR YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING I DO ANYTHING FOR YOU THAT IS PROMISED FOR ME AND FROM MOTHER!'

As I leaving my thoughts unknown Soldier started tie me and ymir. Ymir was in front of me as they tie my hands and head " START MOVEING!" one unknown Soldier yelled out to us and the people of the village started moving out of fire village in to night sky as we walking in to are darkness and Despair.

 Ymir was in front of me as they tie my hands and head " START MOVEING!" one unknown Soldier yelled out to us and the people of the village started moving out of fire village in to night sky as we walking in to are darkness and Despair

A/N: WOW FIRST CHAPTER EVER THIS MAKE ME HAPPY YOU ALL!!😁😭☺️

887 WORDS