Rising of founding titan

A/n: ok this it my beautiful angels and this picture I pick this one for
Y/n when the transform to a titan I hoped would be some likening to you guys.🥰😊❤💕

///levi POV///

A/n: yes we in Levi Ackerman pov!🥰😁

" why...wh-why y/n. Why did y-you do that?" I said quietly to myself.  'Can not believe y/n taking the punishment for Yimr'. "Tch what do you want?" Looking at back me see one of Soldier coming towards me and asked." Come on levi do be like that. Come hang out with us with others and get a drink!?". ' tch he have to much to drink it me sick of sober mess' I kicked him in face he when flying out the way. I walked out away angrily. 'I can't not believe what have happened, it ca-c-can not ha-have happened!!' As teardrop running down on my face.
'I didn't not save you y/n'
I tightened my hands hard it started draw blood.

///flashback before the trial///

My father have important role in eldian tribe and he was leader in the army of Karl Fritz himself. " come on, don't hold back on your old man now Levi!". I was out breathes as I doing hand to hand combat against him. Run to him and get him pin down soon my father keen in to stomach and get up on hes feet and as about to run each other but was paused by running soldier to my father whisper to his ear and to what seemed be angrily.

"Well grab every slave's you and rest of man. I inform King fritz about that NOW!!!" My father scream at his Soldier.

' but what didn't know what about to happen to my angel'.

///time skip to the trial///

I was try to look for y/n in to crowd but I stop looking for her when King fritz speak "one of you let a pig escape. If nobody fesse up, everyone of you loses an eye. Slaves have no need for two"

 Slaves have no need for two"

The slaves were shock but....

Then what happened was that I was shock to my core it was yimr.....

Y/n little sister....

The all point to her ...

It was ymir