slaves to work

Y/n POV

Three days, we the people the village walked to the morning of dawn it was cold morning as I breath out cold air as shiver when down my spine I look up see ymir shivering too "ymir come close to me and I keep you warm" I say it softly to ymir as come closer to keep warm"ok y/n" ymir said Despair voice. I looked down see that shadow covering her eyes to my horrifying to see her falling in despair and darkness I just know that it happened but I have to something for yimr.' I hate see you like this don't worry I willing to anything for you ymir you will have you freedom and happiness in your life that promise you that with my life' I looked up and see we stopped the unknown Soldier coming towards the people of the village started grab there tongues cut out. While king looking down at us staring at us with a amusing eyes at us. me and ymir we Shock in horror to see the soldiers come cut my and her, I pulled her closer as they came close towards us and with that done are tongues cut off and mouths are bleeding.

///time skip///

[Three months later]

We are role as slaves of eldian everyone have a role everyone have shadow covering everyone eyes as they falling to darkness and Despair I hate see them like this village people falling to pit of hell. 'And me no I keep light my hope and plan keep that way for you mother always to keeps are promises forever and ever'. I turn my head to yimr trying care the bucket of water walked to her garb her bucket of water as looked up at me as smileing and given her a head pat and smiled.'ymir I what to keep smileing keep light and hope for rest of your life'
Looking for a stick to put two bucks of water in and put on back of neck as it carefully turns forward as went back to work and reach out my hand to her feel taken my hand as I cared the two bucks of water.
I looked seen eldian Soldiers looking at me disgusted look and faces as they smirk at me I look way try forgot that feel they all give me. feel ymir give comfortable Squeeze my hand and smile up to me as I smile back at her as continued our working.
It was hard, tired, dirty days we have past three months and was my sister birthday and I what to give her gift but I have to do it something for ymir 9th birthday. It was night sky high of the moon it should give me light to look for a gift for you ymir as turn my head down and smiled at you.' Oh she haven a nightmare again' put my hand down on her head try to clean her mind about the fire village and died people and.........

As well mother and father

a few minutes later she calmed down.

I stand up quietly and walked away from the shed we it was smell but it work and fit us just me and my sister even though guards are being lazy ass on the job. I in the forest to see an kind gems or a rocks. back we are young we going to forest and we looked for gems and rocks in the river by village I remember when ymir slipped into the river I laugh so hard she made mad face as I reach for my hand my sister grabbed me and then she pulled me in. we looked at each other then we laughed and we got up splash water to each other's eyes and body as well, it was nice I wish we can did it again with her but all of it just fade away maybe we never did it again that is maybe if find river to gems or rocks as gift.

I have been looking for river about 5 hours pretty much all night just find it I stop to hearing water running as turn directions to see where coming from and walked far down and there it was beautiful how the moonlight hit river and mini but big water falls.

I walked towards the river and stepped in I feel life and somehow I feel life and hope so drink of it water falls and then And then as I turn around to see my hair have turn white clearly was shock to see this. Then grab it just see it real it was but I looked down at body as dirty was me.

Then I see something shining in waterfall rock and was moonstone started take it out and move the the moonlight and shine down on me think' yes this is going be great gift for ymir!' I smile at itAs put down and put inside of dress pocket then I h...

As put down and put inside of dress pocket then I have do something which is my hair color which is white.

/// little time skip///

As I walked back to ymir, I heard something fear take over me slowly turn my head and to my horror it was eldian Soldier but he look young like my age but maybe few years maybe 1-2 years old me clearly I was 14 years old. I feel time stop as we looked in our eyes his steel blue eyes staring my E/C eyes then he step closer and as step away from him then he step closer and closer and closer as run back to my sister Yimr at shed he stopped me and he smiled that Shocking it rarely see eldian Soldier smile to salve himself. "Hey what doing here?" I kept quiet not able  to talk to him as looked  at him.then he able to understand what was wrong." Oh I understand now you can talk. Can  you? Well then I just give you my name then huh." he's says his name and that name will stayed in my mind to remember forever.......

"It Levi Ackerman"

A/n: yes people it himself Levi Ackerman back 2000 years ago!!!🤯😱🥰😁

1049 words