the daily visit as we met again

A/n: this is y/n salve dress ok👌🏻😁😊

No one POV

Yimr trying get her sister attention she find her mind some where, else then her sister then yimr started to put her hand in the bucket of water and splash and on y/n face as she felt the water on her face she turned around and looked at ymir with questionable eyes.

Yimr give her worrying face to y/n too respond is give her smile and head pat.

But still ymir think something is wrong.

Ymir POV

' something up with y/n she gone in middle of night and covering her hair and I see her face beating red here and there, is she sick oh no I hope not it, been a month she like this' I sigh as I was carrying bucket of water it was heavy as I past by with my big sister as she touch my head turn see her face worrying as she point to the bucket asking me to for help to carry the bucket but turn my side ways as a no, and smile up to y/n. We continue to walking we stop to seeing a wedding ceremony.....it so beautiful~

As I keep staring at the wedding couples I can help to think about' maybe I get married and have children of my own one day' feel my sister hand on my shoulder as I snap back to see y/n smiled at me as she push back lightly forward as signaling to...

As I keep staring at the wedding couples I can help to think about' maybe I get married and have children of my own one day' feel my sister hand on my shoulder as I snap back to see y/n smiled at me as she push back lightly forward as signaling to keep walking forward.

I can stop thinking about wedding ceremony I just wish I can have that. I turn to old sister she was beautiful any man well ask her hand in marriage back were we are, the one's called it home was gone in fact we robbed by everything we dream off it was gone all of it as I falling in to Despair and darkness I feel two pairs of hands on my shoulder. I up see y/n smileing down on me seeing her face I feel hope and light she always be there for me, she worries about me and thinking about my future and get me anything but.....

'She always worries about me she force on me she never thinks for her self or her future she never find herself what she like to do I just wish I can do anything for big sister anything at all' I sigh as I touch my gift from y/n...