selfish goals of King Fritz

A/n:just a warning later to the chapter there to be rape just head up. To people who don't like this just skip it don't read ok😁👌🏻cool beans!

///no one pov///

It was silent quiet, the only thing they are hearing is the ropes moveing tightly around y/n trying to get in a comfortable position. Y/n stare at the King, feared he well do something terrible.

 Y/n stare at the King, feared he well do something terrible

///yimr pov///

I was hiding from the guards to see my sister what what has shocked me was having 4 wings and beautiful white long hair they reached her bottom of her feet. I can't look away from the beautiful white wings as I know that Notice that my sister's eyes changed in it opal like a gem.

As I was distracted by my sister beauty I noticed king Fritz has spoken" y/n You have the power to build roads cultivated the wilderness and bridge the mountains

As I was distracted by my sister beauty I noticed king Fritz has spoken" y/n You have the power to build roads cultivated the wilderness and bridge the mountains. My tribe, eldian, will grown quite large lands"  But my sister shook her head that she will not be doing this command that he asked for.

Then I felt some someone one grab the back of my shirt and pulled me out and  shocked to see is a eldian Commander. As I was being dragged by the commander he walked to to the front of the king Fritz himself.  As I was Struggling to get free from his grip I bite his hand he he yelled in pain "ahhhhhh you dirty little rat!!" I started ran to my sister and hug her in tears that she was alive.

  As she Patting my head hugging me tightly. Eldian guard grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away from my sister I secrmed in pain "ahhhhhh!"and pull out an ax to my throat. I was shaking in fear of dying.

The commander whispers into the king's ear telling him what, I was y/n sister. As he hum seeing that, he had evil grinned then he said something that it will destroy my sister's life and mine forever....

"Y/n I will promise you this that I will spare your sister's life for exchange to be my only concubine. But if you refuse I will kill her immediately"