Hug||Doe x reader

Type: fluff

Warning: none
--------------------------------------------------------

Beep....

Beep....

Beep-

A loud thud was heard as a hand went to silence the disturbance.

"Ugh.." a groan emitted from yourself as you rolled to the side and checked the time.

"I'm on time, always too early." Even though you had set it yourself to give more time for preperation, you simply weren't and never will become a morning person.

A small push arose you up from the bed followed with a wobble to regain stability again.

"I feel gross. Should probably take a shower." You complained feeling the disgust of grime.

Walking over to the shower you brought a casual outfit for the day along and a towel to dry off afterwards.

.
.
.
.
.

"That felt nice." You chirped feeling fresh and clean, physically prepared for the day ahead of you, just possibly not mentally.

You checked your phone and still had enough to time to catch the bus on time so you ran out to the bus stop.

When reached, the doors opened automatically letting you inside. It was empty, the only beings inside are a man and the bus driver.

The man in the back of the bus was oddly... Cute, but you didn't pay much attanetion.

The entirety of the ride you felt eyes burning into your skin slowly piecing the information of yourself together bit by bit.

The only person who could do so was the man behind at the further end of the bus.

But you brushed it off as if he wasn't staring at you, wouldn't want to do anything due to how awkward you can be.

Finally the bus came to a halt and it had stopped at the station you worked at.

Sure it wasn't all the greatest but it gave decent pay so you weren't complaining.

When walking inside it was quiet and empty as it should be.

You walked around checking for anything out of stock then after a thorough check you flipped the glowing sign on the door from 'Closed' to 'Open'.

.
.
.
.

It was a boring and empty day, no customers, just the ambiance of passing cars and buzzing lights.

You decided to do a double check on the isles when someone approached you.

It was the guy from the bus.

"Hi." He greeted you with a wide smile from ear to ear. It was off putting but never judge a book by its cover.

"Uhm, hello. Do you need anything, Sir?" You asked as he still kept a smile formed.

"What's your name?" He didn't respond to your inquiry but asked, just staring.

"My names Y/n." You politely replied with a soft smile. You can just feel his eyes stare into the depths of your mind.

"That's definitely one of the names I've heard." Maybe you reminded him of someone. But it was still an odd choice of comment.

Then he went on to tell you his name.
.

"Mines-٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ ֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣ֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣ֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣ֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣۣۣ֪۫ۜۜۜۜۖۗۗۗۗۗ۟ۗ҃֕ؒؒٓ҄ٛٙٚٞ٬ۣۣۣ "