Valentines headcanons!

Sorry for dying, found my casket too comfortable again and fell asleep for a while.

But since its valentines I thought to at least make something.
--------------------------------------------------------

John Doe on valentines

• Initially, he wasn't aware of this day until you would hint at its upcoming and he further questioned what you meant.

• With knowing the traditions of valentines day and the day coming soon, he began to think long and hard on a good gift to convey his love other than his constant attention.  And flesh things.

• He looked for items from your interests and a bouquet roses. (he read how they're a classic symbol of love)

• He heard to cut the ends off and place them in a water filled vase so he did that instead of giving you the bouquet, almost melting his hand during the process.

• Doe would get excited the closer valentines got, exploding at the seams in anticipation to see your reaction to his gifts, he bought things and picked up trinkets that reminded him of you. He put much time and effort into getting something perfect.

• As the day finally arrived, The first second of valentines he wakes you up to finally gift you your presents he lazily hid under your shared bed.

• "Be my valentine, Y/n?"(He isn't fully sure what to say)

• When you give him his valentines gift he bursts with joy, the idea of valentines day really brought immense joy to him.

• he'd love to just spend the entire day holding you close and complimenting your every feature.

• If you have plans, he'd happily obliege. Where ever you were, he was along side you. (But if you ask for some space he'd give a little for a few seconds.)

• If you are to compliment him, he'd just smother you in hugs as if he wasn't doing so all day.

• When out in public and he sees a couple, he'll try to copy them from how they hold hands or how they rest their head on the others shoulder. Maybe he tries to show off a bit.

• Personal space isn't an option today but when is it ever around Doe? He's always trying to show his affection whenever he can.

• If you aren't having a great time, he'd ask if he has done something wrong and how to fix it. He'd keep on asking how to make you feel better until you gave him an answer for him.

• "Today I want to spend it all with you, Y/n! How can I make you happy too?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Maison Talo on valentines

• He knows every type of celebration so he was well aware of valentines.

• Maison would attach a flower to his breast pocket and make a flower bracelet to fit your wrist and match him.(he's really old school)

• He would book a reservation for just the two of you at a resturaunt as he likes to keep it classy.

• Would hold your hand all day long, attempt to at least. The more contact, the better.

• From resting his hand on your back or waist, shoulder, and often just hold you in his arms against his chest.

• Another cliché he loves to follow is roses and chocolates to gift to you but if you aren't fond of chocolate he'd switch to something else you enjoy. He also writes a formal love letter.

• "My dearest love, would you accompany be willing me this valentines? I'd be more than happy to have your hand intertwined with mine this lovely day." (he just goes on and on lol)

• Through out the day he is consistently flirting to get more and more flustered emotions out of you.

• But if you flirt back, he covers half of his face and looks to the side in defeat. He does enjoy being complimented more than he tends to let on.

• He'd love to take you out shopping as well, seeing what clothing suited you best and seeing what could look nice on him as well.

• Maison makes it his job to praise you for everything he loves you for, nothing shall go un-praised for.

• Where ever you want to go, he'd follow. Making sure you're having a great time today is a top priority.

• If you aren't fully excited for the day he'd listen closely to why you would be upset. From either bad past expirences or something else, he's there to take you away from those memories and prove his devoted love for you.

• "I'd love to spend my time with you, Y/n. What is upsetting you, my dear?"