You can't spell "cats" without TS

Heyy!! This is just a cute, casual one shot I wrote to compensate for the whole time I've been gone. I warn you beforehand there's a lot of fluff. Hope you like it!

-

-

-

"Hmm... Mhm... I love you...", Taylor said, or better, moaned, in the middle of their make out session post movie watching.

"I love you too, love.", he answerd. "Let's start making dinner, shall we?"

"Good idea. What do you wanna make?", she asked.

"Um... I don't know... Chicken parmigiana, maybe?", he suggested.

"Yeah, sure."

------------

After cooking their delicious meal, the couple finally sat down to eat. 

"So, what did you think of the movie", she asked, since the two of them had just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

"Well, I was more focused in you, to be honest", he said smirking and she giggled. "But I really liked it. It was really interesting and the acting was great."

"I totally agree. I also feel like it has a deeper meaning than it's actually showed. It's very intriguing, because it makes you imagine all sorts of things. I love those kinds of movies.", she said, sharing a bit of her thoughts on the subject. 

------------

Taylor's POV

I'm at the set of the ME! music video and I'm having loads of fun. Brendon Urie is really talented and a really fun person to hang with.

I see the cat my team has got us for a scene and I'm just speachless. It's the cutest thing ever. 

They put him in my arms and he immediately starts purring and my eyes turn in to hearts.

"Oh, my god. Can I have him?", I ask, obviously joking.

"Actually, he's available", the lady responsable for him says and I gasp. 

I can't believe it, but I'm actually considering adopting this little cat. I'm just in love with him. He's like a living purring machine.

"His eyes are identical to yours. I think he might be your child", Brendon says. He's hilarious. 

"Yeah, I must've forgotten giving birth to him then.", I say continuing the joke.

I go show him to my parents, and I give him to my dad.

"Look, dad, isn't he the cutest little kitten you've ever seen??"

"Yeah", he says petting the kitten.

"Are you really considering adopting another cat, Taylor? It's a big responability, and you already have two of them. But you know I would support you with anything, sweetie.", my mom says. I love how she always gives her opinios on every matter I'm involved but always respects my choice and supports me no matter what. Besides, she gives the best advices. I love her so very much. 

"I know, but at this point it's not even a consideration anymore. I'm in love with this kitten.", I say looking lovingly to him and they all laugh. "I just gotta make a quick call to Joe to see if he's okay with it".

"Oh, that's right. How are things with you two going, anyway?", my mom asks.

"It's amazing. He's amazing. I just love him so much.", I say.

"You're so smitten, sweetie! I love to see you so happy like this, you deserve it! Now go talk to your lover!", she says and I giggle with the album reference and go to my dressing room to facetime Joe.