1

It was time.

Natalie straightened out her red cat-eyed glasses, slipped on her heeled boots and fluffed her Ginger hair. She stepped out of her room with fresh French toast, crispy bacon and fruit slices, along with the freshest water you could get in Star Kingdom. 

She had set the tray down on a cart and walked her way towards the Princes room. Who's title dare not cross anyone else's. The most famous and adored alien, or should I say human alien. The truth is, he looked more human than anything. He didn't have any deformations or extraterrestrial features. He looked like an extremely handsome guy, you just could tell that he wasn't human though. His turquoise colored hair, sparkling violet eyes and the yellow planet shaped device that was always on his head stood out from everything else. 

Knock Knock.

No answer.

Knock Knock. 

Not a sound.

"Oh ouji-sama, sleeping late as usual it seems."

Perhaps, sleeping until 8:50 AM is a bit too early, but it was time for the prince to wake up and start his day. 

"Ouji -samaaa! I'm coming in. I have your French toast, bacon and fruit." 

When the prince still doesn't wake up, it comes time to open the curtains that surround him. The prince has these curtains that hang from the ceiling that surrounded his bed. He  demanded the maids to install them in his room, since hates to be pestered and only calls on someone when he needs them or just simply wants them to do whatever. 

Natalie stepped in and eagerly opened the curtains.

"Ouji-sama!" She said with a smile.

Prince Sorara, Prince of the star kingdom opened his eyes slowly, almost like he was in a daze. As soon as he saw Natalie, he perked up and smiled.

"Good morning Natalie."

"The food is ready when you're ready. But don't take too long." She said as she moved the food to the huge dining table outside his room.

"I get it I get it." He chuckled.

As soon as Sorara had sat down to eat, an idea popped into Natalie's mind. A memory that she hasn't thought of in almost a year now. So many things have happened since then, but would he be okay with the idea? Is the question. 

She had remembered all the others who helped Sorara when he had been cursed to change into a chicken. Rather funny, but a pretty difficult time for him since he couldn't return back to Star kingdom. 

Almost a year ago, he had fallen into a place called Mari Land, and a resident had wished on a wishing Star that "All handsome men should disappear from this land". Which by the wishing star's wish, turned Prince Sorara into 'Sorapi'. A nickname which they would call him in his chicken form. 

Despite all the things that happened in Mari Land, Sorara also had to produce more wishing stars to go across the universe, such as the human world and Mari Land. 

"Ouji-Sama... don't you have this month off?" 

"Ah... now that I think about it, yes." 

"What if we went back?"

"To where?"

"Mari Land!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Oh, it sure has been a while hasn't it."

"Ouji-sama, what did you think of the last time we went ?" 

"Do you want my honest opinion?"

Natalie nodded.