2

She just needed to find master, it was getting to the point where it wasn't something she wanted to do anymore, but felt like it was something she had to do. She cherished master's history. Master gave her a career, a beautiful palace to spend the rest of her days, someone to train her in her career. She had the position to get everything and anything she wanted because of master. 

"Master!" She yelled out. But there was no answer.

"Master! Are you here?" She sniffled. 

A voice, loud and aggressive rang throughout the dungeon. 

"Natalie."

"H-Huh?"

"NATALIE! YOU TRAITOR. Right when you FINALLY started to cooperate with me you decided right then and there to betray me for that narcissistic bastard. A cocky boy who thinks he's a universally famous prince! You must be so sick in the head if you think that doing ME wrong will bring you any good!"

 "M-Minister avogado?" Natalie gasped and almost had a panic attack. He couldn't make her go through hell, not again. 

"I'm not afraid of you anymore!" She shouted. 

"You think YOU'RE something too don't you? I could've made that idiot prince live with you alone in Mari land forever! And that Kirara girl could've fell in love with one of MY creations! It's what you want right? If you wanted him all to yourself, you could've just said so!" 

"A good secretary wouldn't want her Ouji-sama to be unhappy." 

"Could you ever stop thinking about what he wants for ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?"

"Maybe I can't." She smirked. 

"Don't you even have anything you want to fulfill? Don't you just want him all to yourself? Don't you want everyone else to back off?" 

"You must have your mind stuck in the past. I do one thing and one thing only and that's to provide for him and the people he cares about." 

"You've made friends with that Kirara and my melo!" He snarled.

"Always had.  Nothing but a manipulator you are. Your disgusting and selfish mindset made quite the impact on me. But look at you! No wonder why you're here." She cruelly smiled, staring directly at his soul. It was her way of tormenting him. 

Natalie walked closer and closer to his cell and tightly grabbed on the bars.

"I'm glad you're here. I hope you're here for the rest of your life for what you did to Mari Land and how you wanted to take advantage of Ōji-sama." 

"Tch!" He snarled.

Natalie couldn't hold it in, she laughed all the laughter she was holding back. Most of it was the traumatic events she had gone through, some was just how stupid he looked. She made a request to put him in his Mari-land disguise, his duck form. She knew he hated this form after working with him for a long while. He always acted like he was so cruelly above everyone else, she forgotten what it was like to make herself feel valued for once. 

"You're pathetic. I hope you think twice before destroying a land who holds the human's hopes and dreams. I think I'll get going to Mari land now. What a nice chat we had, Ex-Minister." 

"You... Natalie I hope you get cursed! You, Kirara, Sorara, My melo, That kuromi and Baku all cursed! I HATE YOU!"

Natalie giggled and ran, realizing that Sorara was waiting such a long time for her, she slammed the dungeon door shut, sprinted down the hallway and towards the crawl space door. She had never acted snarky like that in her life. But since was no longer afraid, It made her feel satisfaction that nobody else had to suffer except for him in that disgusting dark dungeon. She slid under the crawl space door swiftly and had it shut in the blink of an eye, sprinted all the way up stairs and took shortcuts that not a lot of people in the kingdom know about. 

"Ouji-samaaaa!" 

"N-Natalie?! What took you so long? The next moon would've came if I kept waiting here for you any longer!" Sorara was about to go on his tangent until Natalie started bursting out of laughter.

"Tch! What Is it now? Are you trying to make fun of me? Do you think that I have time to play games with you all day long?" Sorara gritted his teeth.

"No, No there were just complications on the way! I apologize." Natalie said in between breaths, she felt weak in her legs and leaned her weight against the wall.

"Complications? Are you okay? What did master say?"

"Master? Oh, I'm afraid I cannot seem to find master at the moment. Let's go now." 

"Natalie, we didn't even get permission."

"We can't do a thing about that if master isn't here. Just send a message to the rest of the people in the kingdom!" With a huge smile on her face, she pulled sorara's arm and led him outside.

"Okay Natalie, make your wish for us to go to Mari land and I'll grant it using my Lucky star power."

"Okay!"

Sorara used his powers to form a lucky star and just as Natalie wished, they both transported to Mari land.

Looking around, they both realized that they transported to the Mari Land castle, where the king and queen elephants of Mari land live. As they looked up they noticed that they were both still their normal  size, until they started to shrink down to fit the size of a resident in Mari land.

"Oh my, Natalie and the Prince from Star kingdom! You're back?" Queen Rumi looked at them both in surprise. She and King Zou were both sitting on their thrones like usual.

"Yes! Let us explain. Me and Ouji-sama wanted to visit again! Would that be okay with you both?"

"Yes yes, we wouldn't mind." The Queen said calmly. Despite what happened last time, she knew that Sorara and Natalie weren't at fault, though she never knew that Natalie had once helped Avogado throughout his plan.

"Natalie-Chan!!!" King Zou came running towards Natalie, trying to give her a hug. Though everyone in the room knew exactly the reason why. 

"King, please.. I just got here." She rolled her eyes. 

"Natalie-San and The prince, did you know that Kirara is also visiting here? She wished on one of your Wishing Stars that she could come here again, so thank you Prince."

"She used one of my Wishing stars? Where is she now?" Sorara asked. 

"She came here a lot earlier. I'm not sure if she's still here or went back to the human world but you all should check with My melo. I'm sure Kuromi would like to see you again, Prince Sorara." She chuckled. 

"Ahaha... about that.." Sorara nervously laughed. Kuromi was always the one who would fawn over him, defend him and cheer him on until one day where he proposed to Kuromi a while back for marriage. Though he wasn't serious about it. After Sorara had left for a long time and was about to go back to Star kingdom, tons of female  fans from the universe had came flooding into Mari land to fawn over him which had caused him to pay attention to them more instead of Kuromi. And out of a fit of rage, she repeatedly smacked him with a harisen. 

"Queen, you haven't given me and Ouji-Sama's house away have you?"

"Oh, that's right. You still own that house, but please pay for your reservations everytime either you or Prince Sorara visit." 

"Leave that all to me! Ouji-sama, let's talk to Kirara again." She pulled Sorara's arm as they walked to My Melos house, where Kirara stayed during her time at Mari land.