5

It was almost like time had stopped. They didn't say a single word to each other. Sorara screwed up big time and Natalie was over it. She sat down at the table checking her messages from her phone. It looked like a compact but in reality, she made lots of calls, texts and video calls on it. She was checking the feedback from what the star kingdom community had to say about Sorara's vacation to Mari land.

"I'll miss oji-sama so muchhhh!"

"Aw, off to that place again? What's so special about Mari land? :/"

"Everyone wish him a well trip! We love you Oji-sama! You're a beautiful being!"

"When are you coming back :(."

"Mari land looks like a place for little critters and babies. Come back to star kingdom why don't you?"

"Geez! You toxic fans! Oh my, you aren't a true fan of Oji-sama are you? Oji-sama, if you are reading this I wish you the BEST VAYCAY EVERRRR! \ >_< /. If you're a real fan of him, you wouldn't be rushing his vacation or talking bad about where he likes to spend it! Whatever oji-sama loves, we love! Whatever he hates, we hate! Whatever he feels disgusted of, we feel disgusted of! We should be following what he follows! Not bringing it dowwwwnnnn! Geeezzzzz ^_^!"

'These comments..'  Oh, there were several and SEVERAL comments like this every time there was an announcement about him. At the time Natalie didn't really care, she usually liked to see the comments support Sorara and the fans go crazy over him. She loved seeing the "real fans vs toxic fans" arguments and some of them were straight up hilarious. Either way, they would still come to fan meet ups and give him gifts so why did it matter? 

But this time, it was just making her more upset. She didn't even want to get into some of them, the arguing comments didn't really seem funny to her anymore. It was more of an annoyance, especially considering what happened. 

'I didn't think he would go this far into trying to make our friends unconsciously fall in love with him. They could've been unconscious forever. Would he rather have them be his living puppets instead of his actual friends? I just don't feel like I understand him anymore.'  

6:50

...

7:50

...

8:50

...

9:50

...

10:50

...

Then it reached 11:00. 4 whole hours, they didn't say a word to each other. Sorara had been trembling and silent upstairs while Natalie was downstairs with her mind spiraling with thoughts about Sorara. She was worried sick about him but so angry with him at the same time. 12:00 is when he can grant the next wish, the only way for his friends to go back to normal is when someone wishes for them to. But there was one problem, a huge problem. Sorara can't perform his powers in low spirits. Natalie had just remembered this.

'Oh how could I forget!? Now what could I do?'  This was practically the case since he was a child. It was only natural and it has to do with what runs in his family, they too cannot perform their powers if they're in low spirits. That was the way it was and was something he just happened to be born with.

Natalie's head was spinning when trying to think of what to do. She had zero motivation, she was mad at him but needed to make him feel better. Yet all together, she was just straight up tired of this. She just wanted to not even think about the situation anyway, but it was something that couldn't be ignored.