6

"What... huh?" Kirara looked up to see King zou, Queen Rumi and Natalie staring at her from across the cell bars.

"Kirara-Chan, my melo, Kuromi and Baku. We will explain everything to you tomorrow in the morning, so please come to the Mari land castle tomorrow." Queen Rumi unlocked the cell as Kirara and her friends, all dazed and confused walked out of the cell. Queen Rumi had offered to drive each one of them home while Natalie noticed that Sorara wasn't in her sight.

"I feel weird -zona.."

"Ya feel weird? I feel like passing out.. I can't even see straight."

My melo was silent. She could walk and see fine, but she didn't say a word. 

Natalie looked down. She didn't even want to explain. Not only was it awful, it was horrifying. She just wanted to find him so that she could fix this, but he wasn't even anywhere to be found. Not only was she exhausted physically but mentally, because she knows what it's like to be selfish and self-centered. It was a flaw she hid from everyone she met for the longest time. When it was taken advantage of, it set her free of her desires. She didn't even want him "all to herself" anymore.

'Please fix your mistake Ouji-sama..'

She didn't say much, let Queen Rumi do the talking. It wasn't worth it. She didn't want to. She couldn't just outright tell them 'My Ouji-sama just brainwashed you all!'  That would be sick. 

Sorara was sitting in his room, slouched against the wall. He didn't want to do anything, he didn't even want to fix the problem anymore. He realizes what he said to Natalie when she tried to help him through it. But he was disgusted and defeated. His own power, the lucky star was against him. It was his own fault. He didn't want to throw a tantrum and make it about himself, which is usually what he resorts to when he doesn't succeed. 

He just wanted to disappear.

'I'm disgusting, I'm sorry everyone..'

His eyes welled up in tears as he thought of Natalie. Did he really even think about her though? Ever since they went to Mari land, it seems like he'd just forgotten all about her, then whenever they were back at the Star kingdom she was back to doing her job. Yeah sure he wasn't mean to her, but he never treated her like a close friend either. She was more like just an acquaintance, an associate. Like a co-worker almost. No matter where he went, she would unconditionally shower him in praise. And in fact, it's because of her that he doesn't have to do half of the work that comes with the royal bloodline of being a prince. She protected his reputation and tried to protect his pride as a classic narcissist. All he had the energy to do was sit there and sulk.

"Ouji-sama, where are you? Please come out!"

He didn't say anything.

"Ouji-sama.. oh you were in your room. Why didn't you say anything?" 

He shook his head no to her.

"No what? What's wrong?" She ran coming to his aid once again.

"Why are you still sticking around me?"

"Huh?"

"I just don't understand why you do this, Natalie I don't understand you. I don't understand a thing about you." 

"What are you talking about?"

"Natalie, why do you stay by my side trying to help me through this? Why haven't you gave up on me already?"

"I-I'm your secretary-"

"If you don't want to, you could just say so.. because"

There was silence, the two just awkwardly looked at each other.

"Because..?"

"Sorry, let me rephrase that." He sighed tiredly and started again.

"If you don't want to deal with me anymore, I can understand because I'd still love you either way."

"Love?"

"I love you Natalie, and I respect you. And I'm just.. sorry."

"Oh.. No, I'm sorry.."

"Why are you uh.. sorry?"

"I took way too long to tell you that I love you."

"You kept it in for that long?"

"I didn't think my Ouji-sama would have affectionate feelings towards me in that way.."

"Please stop that, don't call me "Ouji-sama" anymore. I've been hearing that for years. Just call me Sorara."

"S-Sorara.." She looked down and smiled.

"Please just come here. I'm at your mercy and I've missed you. I can't stand it any longer."

She slowly walks over, her footsteps faint and quiet, and he wraps his arms around her.

"What would life be if I can't be without you?" He whispered to her.