3

The bright green grass, blue sunny sky, fresh water and faded rainbows in the air. This was truly Mari land. 

Knock knock.

"Ahh, My melo will get the door." My melody rushed to open her door, and there was Sorara and Natalie standing outside.

My Melody lived in a treehouse with a neat garden in the front yard and a colorful, but badly painted gate.  You could tell that she cared for all the things that lived in the garden, whether it be insects or flowers. But she even let the weeds grow wild since she would be too scared of "hurting the weeds" by pulling them from their roots.

"Omigosh. Natalie-San and Piyo-chan! Welcome!"

"I'm not even a chicken anymore!" Sorara crossed his arms.

"Natalie-San? Sorara? I've never expected you both to come through Mari land a second time! What about your scheduled tours and fan meet-ups? What about your duties as making Wishing stars?"

"Ouji-sama has this month off from traveling and-..."

"What is it Natalie?" Natalie was frozen still and had stopped talking, now staring off at the grass.

"Oh! Silly me, I forgot that you have to make Wishing Stars for everyone across the world! Eheh!" Natalie made a 'silly me' gesture by hitting herself softly on the head and sticking her tongue out as a way to play her mistakes off as something cute. When she's at Star kingdom she's calm, collective and serious. But at Mari land it seems to be the complete opposite. She's dramatic, enthusiastic and sometimes a bit irresponsible.

"Natalie-San.. did you even think that part through? You're supposed to be his caretaker."

"Natalie gets a pass this time, at least she made me send a message out to everyone in the kingdom that I was going to be gone. Her personality is quite different in Mari land. Just a few moments ago she was acting quite responsible, I think I might know why that is."

"How come?"

"Hmm. Maybe it's because Natalie's real personality is something we can only find in Mari land. In Star kingdom however.. playing off mistakes and being dramatic would get her in trouble."

Natalie was ignoring this chatter about her personality. She wasn't sure why they even cared in the first place. Her job here was to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves as the maid and caretaker she is, she thought there was no reason for everyone to be concerned with her and her personality change. And nonetheless it was making her uncomfortable.

"Aw.. Natalie-San must have been feeling trapped from acting how she really wants to. I feel bad.."

"Natalie-Sannn! Do not worry! Everything will be okay! You can have one of My melo's hugs!" My melo immediately started to hug Natalie tight. Usually she would secretly enjoy the nice gesture while acting dramatic. But at this moment she felt confused.

"Ehh... thank you." She responded dryly and gently pulled My melo off her.

"Mind if we come in?" The prince changed the subject at last.

"Sure!" 

The interior of My melody's house was neat and organized, though a rather small house since this was a house for a Mari land resident after all. The kitchen was cute, small and clean. Small wooden decks for floors and a tiny round wooden table. Where a cute white and pink tea set, along with a black one covered in jewels laid out on My melody's table.

"Kirara-Chan and My melo were making tea and my melo's favorite, almond pound cake! Hehee try some Piyo-Chan and Natalie-san!"

"Like I already said, I'm not a chicken anymore."