4

"So how are you these days?" King Zou poured him a cup of hot tea.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Oh I'm doing just dandy!"

"Ah, great to hear. Now let's get down to it."

"Down... to what?"

"I know your type King Zou. Human girls is it?" 

The king was speechless.

"H-How.. how do you know this? You stalker! I will call my guards on you!"

"Calm down. I'm not the one who was ranting about how cute human girls are in front of some. And I know your favorite. Haruka the weather lady from Japan?"

"Who told you that I'm in love with Haruka-Chan!!?" 

"A while ago when I was here last time, Dorian told me. Ah, but before you get mad at him for it.. why don't we make a deal?"

"What is this 'deal' you speak of, Prince?"

"If I were to go and buy you a Haruka magazine.. would you make a wish for me?"

"A-Anything! You've got us a deal Prince!"

"Good. And this means you'll stop harassing Natalie correct?" Sorara rolled his eyes.

"Harassing Natalie-Chan?"

"I'm asking you to leave her alone." He scoffed.

"I.. I guess so.."

"Good. Work here is done. Now follow me and wear casual clothing. Now." 

The king got right to work, and got dressed in less than 3 minutes. Usually when the king has to take action for anything, it takes him a while to do so.

'Dressed already huh? And that's even less time then it takes for him to get dressed for anything. Guess that's what it's like when you're a pervert like him. How sad.' 

"Prince Sorara, may I ask where we're going?" They had walked out of the castle and onto the sandy pathway separated from the bright green grass and colorful flowers.

"Just keep following me." 

They eventually stopped at Kirara's house. My melody, kuromi, Baku and kirara were suprisingly still there, and looked like they were having a friendly chat too.

Knock knock.

"Coming!" 

As soon as kirara opened the door. She was surprised to just see sorara and the king. 

"Sorara and.. Your majesty??"

"Hi Kirara-Chan." Sorara gently pushed her aside. 

"Don't 'Kirara-Chan' me! What are you doing here with the king? Where's Natalie-San?" 

"Alright, Your majesty step aside for this. When I grant your wish and the star comes to you, say the words 'I wish all of you will fall in love with the handsome Prince Sorara.' And point to everyone in the room."

"And why do you want everyone to fall in love with yo-"

"It's part of the deal, just do it or no more Haruka magazine for you!"

"N-No I want it!"

"Then say it right now!"

Sorara used his power to make a lucky star, then turned to the king.

"Okay, Your majesty. What do you truly wish for?"

"U-um.. Haruka-Chan Magazine-"

"NO! IDIOT!"