Oc info

Name : Hatori Suzuki

Age: 14-15

Class :
1-B(formally)
2-B(formally)
3-E (present)

Looks :

Hair style:(Hair color is the same one in the first picture 👆)

Hair style:
(Hair color is the same one in the first picture 👆)

(Hair is long enough to reach his shoulders and he puts it in a ponytail)

Sexuality:bisexual

Height : same height as Nagisa

Nickname : Tori

Likes : playing instruments , class 3-E , wearing girly clothes sometimes and having his hair long , reading, spending time with his his big brother, listening to music, his boyfriend Karma.

Talents:
-plays the piano, guitar, flute, drums, ukulele , violin, bass and keyboard, Trumpet.
-singing
-Self defense and fighting(his brother gave him self defense classes so he can protect himself)

Family : Mina Suzuki (mother), Kai Suzuki (father), Tamaki Suzuki (older brother).

Personality: Caring,doesn't care what others think of him , can be shy and bashful when being praised for his music talent, sassy when he wants to be,protective and kind towards his friends and hates seeing them sad but rude and cold to bullies, innocent sometimes , he may not look like it but he can pack a punch if you piss him.

Boyfriend :Karma Akabane

History:
-Hatori lived with his parents and older brother Tamaki but his parents were very busy sometimes since they were doctors and weren't always free to spend time with him when he was young so he spent most his time with his big brother Tamaki who he looked up to all the time .His parents still try to spend more time with him especially on special occasions like his birthday and holidays.

-when he was 10 he once tried on a dress from his mother's old clothes when he was at his grandparents house and he found himself feeling comfortable and relaxed, he was so confused so he asked his brother and it was then he found out he likes wearing skirts and dresses at times but not always he just does it when he feels like it. He also found out that he likes having hair long enough to be put in a ponytail.

-At first he was scared to tell his parents because he didn't want them to be disappointed in him but his brother comforted him and promised to fully support him, and when he told his parents instead of being disappointed they accepted him and fully reassured him and they will always love him no matter what and bought him ice cream afterwards.

-He also learned that he's bisexual when he started blushing around guys and such and his family supported him as long as he's happy.

-Growing up he loved learning about music so his parents hired him a personal music tutor and he started learning about instruments and how to play them . By the time he was 13 he became a music prodigy.

-when he entered Kunugigaoka Junior High he went wearing the female uniform so many thought he was a girl until he told them otherwise, some thought he looked cute while others judged him for wearing girl clothes and either avoided him or verbally bullying him. He ignored them and just focused on his studies when he met Nagisa and Karma and became friends with them ,he kept touch with Karma during his suspension and always went to his house to hang out when free and always stayed with Nagisa when he was told he was going to E class (he sees Nagisa like a brother).

-During second year he started having feelings for Karma but didn't tell him because he thought karma didn't like him that way and didn't want to ruin their friendship but when a student confessed to him once and he rejected him the student was about to grab his arm when Karma appeared and told him to leave his boyfriend alone, after having a talk they both confessed their feelings for each other and became a couple ,they only told Nagisa since they wanted to keep it a secret from the other classes.

-before his second year ended , some seniors started harassing him for looking like a girl and started calling him names while pulling on his hair and shoving him around so he fought them until they left him alone. The next day they had reported him to the teachers and accused him of beating them without any reason so he was sent to class E for his third year.

-when he told his family what happened they believed him since they know he isn't a violent person and doesn't pick fights without a reason .

Extra fact:
-his brother is a college student studying to become a mechanic so he's busy with his studies but tries to spend time with when he's free.

-he goes to class 3-e wearing the female uniform so at first they thought he was a girl until he told them his true gender but they accepted him unlike students from the other classes.

-Karma likes teasing him about his girly features like he does to Nagisa but he doesn't really mind.

-Sometimes when he gets new skirts and dresses he does a mini fashion for Karma so he could know he's opinion.

-Karma likes having his arm around his waist whenever they're together and hold his hand.