Hanging out with Karma

Hatori POV:
I was at Karma's house playing video games with him while talking.

"So how are things with these days anything new happened?" I ask .

"Nah same as usual except some suit wearing people came here a few days ago" he answers casually like it's normal.

"Wait really" I exclaim while looking at him for a second.

"GAME OVER!"

"What come" I groan pouting angrily . The redhead next to me laughed a bit and patted my head in a comforting manner.

"Next time focus on the game alright " Karma stated.

"I was focused you distracted me" I stuck his tongue out.

"Now, now, no need to be a brat about it." He says while chuckling.

I crossed my arms blushing and still pouting and I look away from. I then feel him wrapping his arms around me and placing his chin on head.

"Do you know how cute you look right now" he whispers in my ear.

I blush and look down and mumble "I'm not cute"

"Don't lie to yourself your cute and you know it" he says while rubbing his cheeks on neck. I shiver from his touch he knows I can't handle it.

"Okay fine I'm cute you happy now" I grumble in defeat.

"Very much" he says while smirk.

We both get up and go sit on see the bed and start cuddling.

"Hey, so when are you going back to school?" I asks

"Eh, soon I think. it's going to be a bit of a pain to get up that mountain though" Karma says.

"Tell me about what's worse that there's no air conditioning so we'll be forced to spend the entire day in heat" I stated miserable.

Karma chuckled "at least we're in the same class like before"

"Yeah, Nagisa is there too so we'll all be together again."

"Really? Oh wow, that's amazing! I get to tease you both now!"

I sigh and blush while rolling my eyes "enough of the teasing already we get we both look girls though unlike Nagisa I actually wear the girls uniform though "

"Ah really I bet you still look cute in it like always" he whispers while smirking.

My blush increases and I punch his shoulder "stop already "

He laughs while holding his shoulder "okay okay I'll stop"

I smile and kiss his cheek and laid down on with my arms wrapped around him. "I missed this"

I see karma smile and he kisses my head "yeah me too"

We lay in silence for a moment before he asks "so about the teacher"

"Yeah he's a handful alright and really looks like an octopus but other than that he's surprisingly a good teacher" I stated.

Karma hums and took out the paper from his pocket. I glance at the paper seeing a picture of Kororsensei before turning to my side and resting his head on Karma's shoulder to look at it probably.

"Does this guy have a name?" Karma asks.

"My friend Kayano named him Korosensei and it suits him alright " I answer

"'Unkillable' huh?"

Y/n nodded, "yep to be honest I've been calling Mr.Octopus at the beginning "

Karma laughs while turning his head to me "Mr Octopus seriously"

"It's the only thing that came up and it's not like you can blame me" I pout at him.

"Fair point" he shrugs "and this thing actually hurts him?" He asks pulling out the anti-sensei knife.

"Yeah surprisingly " I said and yawned, "He showed us in class. The toys actually work"

I let out a small yawn and stare up at the ceiling, dazing out a bit. I feel Karma wrapping his arms around me and petting my head.

"Go to sleep I'll wake up you up after a while" Karma whispers in my ear. That's the last thing I hear before falling asleep.