Transfer student Time

Hatori's POV:
It is the first day of school after our trip to Kyoto.

"Talk about an awesome field trip!" Nagisa said as I walked with him and Sugino walked towards the campus building.

Sugino sighed. "Yeah no kidding too bad we go back to normal today "

"Ah yes, our perfectly normal school school!" I joked. "Where we climb a mountain every day, and get trained to be assassins to kill a giant yellow Octopus who happens to be our teacher in order to save the world while dealing with a shitty school system that allows other students to treat us like crap!"

"Definitely normal" I finished looking at Sugino with an innocent smile.

Sugino stared at me"fair point."

"YO wait up, guys" Isogai ran to catch up with us.

We stopped to turn around. "Morning, Isogai, how's it going?" Nagisa replied, smiling.

"Did you get that email? The one Mr.Karasuma sent out to us last night?" Isogai asks the takes out his phone to check the email again.

"Yep" Nagisa nodded.

"Yeah, It was about a transfer student right?" I ask.

"Hmm. Seems kinda fishy to me, they're probably just trying out another assassin " Sugino mutters , looking at the email on Isogai's flip phone with me and Nagisa.

"Weird they got a professional killers our age don't you think?" Nagisa says frowning.

"You're probably right because as far as I'm concerned the only people that are allowed to come here are assassins trying to kill Korosensei " I reply.

Isogai looked up at the old campus. "Maybe the teacher thing has gotten too obvious, we all saw how that cover worked out for Professor bitch."

"Have you seen a pic?!" Okajima suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of us making us jerk back surprised.

"Dude what are you? A ninja?!" Sugino yelps.

Okajima looked unfazed by out reaction and continued talking "Naturally i was curious so i figured I'd hit Mr Karasuma up for some photos you know?" He took out his phone. "Ask and you shall receive!"

The photo showed a schoolgirl with lilac hair and red eyes.

"Oh! It's a girl!" Sugino exclaims surprised.

"She look's pretty innocent,I wouldn't think she was an assassin" I comment.

'Then again I wouldn't think the same about us, well except for Karma' I think to myself.

"And you've already made her your background" Nagisa commented dryly.

"She's really cute" Isogai compliments.

"Not just cute! Adorable!" Okajima cried out, hugging the phone to his chest. "Yaah... this is the one I've been waiting for!" Then he starts to dance on the spot with excitement.

"She doesn't look like an assassin " Sugino mutters.

"Gah why am I so nervous!" Okajima continued to gush.

Kataoka and Hinano, who were walking by, looked over at the us curiously.

"Hey take it down a notch people can see you" Sugino tries to get him to settle down.

Kataoka groans while Hinano smiles in exasperation as they passed by.

The sky above us was a bright blue as we made their way inside the campus building.