Karma's time

Hatori POV:
The next day, Mr.Karasuma started teaching our P.E. class. We were practicing our knife stance and we were supposed to be staying synchronized.

"One!Teo!Three!Four!Five!Six!Seven!Eight!" We all chanted in unison.

Korosensei was standing next to Mr.Karasuma while smelling a flower and watching us.

"Ahh the sounds of choreographed exercise regimen echoing across the fields on a golden afternoon. So peaceful.so militant." I heard Kororsensei saying.

'Yeah I'm pretty sure a normal person wouldn't agree but okay' I thought to myself.

"Make those knives seen. Treat every move as if it is a legit kill strike" Karasuma says to us.

We continued chanting together.

"You're in the way here pal. Phys Ed is my department now." Karasuma said to Kororsensei.

"But..But I'm Lonely" Kororsensei muttered sadly.

"Find something else to do then like I don't know. There's a sandbox have a field day." Karasuma replies and points at the sandbox .

Kororsensei sobs while sitting at the sandbox "You don't have to be so insensitive,the kids liked it better when I was their gym coach anyhow"

"Yeah, not so much. No offense or anything, but when it comes to exercise you... " Sugaya trails off.

"You tend to set the bar pretty high." Sugino finishes in reference to that one time when Korosensei made us do impossibly fast sidesteps. That was a nightmare.

"Like we could keep up with that." Nakamura says, remembering that lovely class.

"Yeah unless we're super humans or something it's literally impossible for us to keep up with that" I say with my folded behind my head.

"We're human beings you know. I for one think our coach should be too." Sugino adds, making Korosensei go back to slouching in the sand pit.

"Right! Back to work people." Karasuma says, redirecting our attention.

"Can I ask an obvious question, sir? If there's an actual point to this training, should uh, should we be practicing right in front of our target?" Maehara asks.

"Whether killing or studying it's the same principle, drill the basics and they'll serve you well."

I hum in confusion sharing a look with Nagisa.

"Isogai, Maehara. Step up. I want you to try and tag me with those knives." Karasuma orders.

"Wait, like as a team?" Isogai asks.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Maehara adds.

"The blades are harmless. They weren't designed to injure human beings. Tell you what, manage to hit me and you can go home for the day." Karasuma says as he loosens his tie.

'Yeah right it would take a miracle for them to take down a military-trained agent' I sweat dropped.

"Uh, okay." Isogai says, sounding uncertain.

"Well, here goes nothing." Maehara says before they both proceed to lunge at Karasuma, who dodges in a single movement.

"Come on." Karasuma urges the boys before Maehara jabs at him again, but Karasuma redirects his attack while also dodging Isogai.

He then proceeds to effortlessly block them both simultaneously by grabbing their forearms every time the attempt to hit him.

"See that kids? Even with the bare minimum know-how, I can practically dodge their attacks in my sleep. They've got no technique." Karasuma says and Maehara and Isogai grimace before running at him again.