Assembly time

Hatori POV:

A while later, we were starting off the day with a chemistry lesson. As of right now we were all sitting in class, except Kataoka and Isogai who had gone with Korosensei to get the lab equipment.

Maehara, Mimura, and Okajima were waiting by the door of the classroom so that they could try and ambush our teacher.

'Yeah that won't work' I sweat drop.

After a few minutes they all return to class and Korosensei zooms around while distributing the supplies and avoiding Maehara, Mimura, and Okajima's attacks. I'm sitting in between Hayami and Okuda and in front of me are Karma and Chiba.

"Did he seriously just dodge three knives while preparing the lab" Maehara asks while panting.

"I don't know why they're surprised it's not like he didn't see this coming" I comment and Hayami nods in agreement.

"They should know by now that that's too obvious. Am I right, teach?" Karma remarks as Korosensei momentarily stops beside our table.

"Okay class, let's begin." Korosensei says, ignoring Karma's comment.

Okuda is sitting on my right looking nervous and maybe even shaking a little.
I nudge her shoulder and she looks at me.

"Hey are you alright you're starting to shake a little?" I whisper to her worried and she just smiles a little and nods.

'I hope she's okay' I thought.

Korosensei proceeds to show us how to extract dye from processed foods

"Tada and that's how we extract the coloring from processed foods" he announces.

Then he takes all the leftover food. "I'll just take the leftover samples thank you excuse me" he declares and rushes away.

Then we all start complaining.

"Wait! We bought those for ourselves" Sugino shouts.

"Is it me or did he just use this lab to support his junk-food habit between paychecks?" Maehara asks annoyed.

"My question's why a super organism has to live on a teacher's salary in the first place?" Kataoka asks.

'Aw I wanted to eat that strawberry pocky' I whine in head while pouting angrily.

Then Okuda stands up and hesitantly approaches our teacher, causing all our eyes to fall on the girl.

"I uh. Well..." Okuda mutters.

"Go on. Speak up Okuda. What can I do for you?" Korosensei addresses the girl.

"Ummm!" Okuda hums nervously before shoving a few vials towards Korosensei and looking at the ground.