3 || Nights in white satin

A/N: just realised at the start of the last chapter the song didn't link! so the song was the vitamin string quartet version of video games by lana del rey!

Also ignore any mistakes besties in the first half, I was writing this while half drunk, and half hungover
____________________
As the party drew to an end Marinette took a much more positive outlook on the events that had transpired; Luka had made a grave mistake, a mistake she didn't know she could forgive him for. So she decided to block him, stopping him from contacting her until she decided she was ready to deal with him.

The wedding guests had left leaving just her and Adrien, she smiled at memory of her dad shaking Adrien's hand saying, "Welcome to the family."

Something that surprised both her and Adrien when you account for the animosity they held against each other during the wedding planning.

"Are you okay?" Adrien interrupted her with a gentle smile. She nodded, "Just a little irked about Luka."

He sighed folding his arms, "I am sorry about what happened, I just don't think he's safe to be around." She rolled her eyes, Luka wasn't a violent person he was just upset.

"He's fine, he's just upset." Adrien nodded, he wanted to trust her, he believed she wouldn't lie to him but he wasn't sure if she was naive enough to trust him.

Marinette played with the hem of her sleeves as her and Adrien fell into an awkward silence, both of them teetering on tipsy. "Sooo...." Marinette began, as Adrien continued "Soooo...."

She finally took a deep breath, "So what about the room we're sharing?" She didn't mind sharing a bed with him, she just wasn't sure if she'd be able to sleep at all - he was insanely attractive after all. Adrien was in the same position, the only problem being that if he got a case of morning wood Marinette would ultimately see him as a creep, he began to untie his tie, leaving it to hang around his neck suddenly feeling to hot when thinking of sharing a bed with the beautiful girl in front of him.

"I'm afraid to report that there is only one bed, but there is a couch! Which I can take." He gave her a goofy grin, reaching into his pocket to pull out the keys.

Marinette gasped, she couldn't let a giant like himself take a tiny couch, she was the smaller one, so she interjected his plan explaining how it would not be fair.

Adrien found her concern for him endearing and adorable, "I'm not letting the blushing bride sleep on a goddamn couch on her wedding night!" there was a hint of playfulness to his voice which made Marinette see him as a gentle giant, despite the events that happened earlier between him and Luka.

"Well we can always share the bed." The timidness in her voice was something Adrien picked up on, her positioning of her body didn't help her case either. Her hands were clasped behind her back, pressing her boobs out- something which Adrien noticed and tried to ignore, he physically had to resist the urge to coo at the younger woman who was as cute as a kitten he had decided.

"T-that would be agreeable." Adrien stuttered out, trying to come across as composed as possible and failing. The girl giggled at him as she began to pull them towards their room, for the height and size of her Adrien was surprised she was able to pull him along as he tried to stay stoic in a joking manner.

Marinette halted to a stop outside the elevator causing Adrien to bump into her, shoving her flush against the elevator door and him right up against her ass. He jumped back - a little frightened he had hurt her, but the vixen he was with just laughed. "Relax Adrien you don't have to be such a scaredy-cat"

He narrowed her eyes at her, "Well maybe if you weren't such a tiny little bug I wouldn't worry if hurt you." two can play at the game, if she wanted to insult him, she could have a taste of her own medicine.