5 || The nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow.

Again! Slight smut warning, nothing major!
____________
The drive home was completely silent, not even the radio was on; all that could be heard was cars rushing past and the engine of the car, it was calming and intimidating Marinette decided.

The car halted to a stop outside the large Parisian townhouse that they lived in, she exhaled as Adrien turned to look at her.

"Are you okay?" His tone was off and it stirred some anxiety within in her.

"I'm fine." she slurred out, and Adrien rolled his eyes before getting out the car, he may have slammed the door with more force than intended as he noticed Marinette flinch.

He opened the door for her, offering her his hand, "Come on, Princess" he pulled her into the house, sitting her on the ottoman that sat in the entrance of their home, he helped her take her heels off, as she sat there dumbfounded, he could tell she wanted to ask something.

"What's wrong?" He placed his hands on his thighs looking up at as he kneeled on the floor, the flood breaks broke, and she began sobbing, leaving him dumbfounded.

"Are you angry at me?" she choked out, the drink impacting her thought process immensely, "H-Hey! Nooo, I'm not mad at you." he quickly got up and sat beside her, wrapping his arms around her, try to calm her down.

"You are! You look so pissed." She whimpered, her shoulders racking. Adrien felt pained, he didn't want this to be the result of her first night out while being Married to him.

"I am pissed." he sighed and she let out a loud whine, before he realised what he said, "No, No don't cry, I am not pissed at you, i'm pissed at Luka for ruining your night."

She wiped her eyes, turning her head to meet him slowly, "Do you promise, like pinky promise?" she raised her pinky, and he found it endearing, "I promise." he replied wrapping his pinky around hers, "We need to get you in your pyjamas."

He pulled her along to her room, sitting her on her bed as he pulled out her pyjamas, and handing them to her turning to leave.

"Adriennn" She slurred, "Can you help meee?" Adrien flushed red, he didn't know what to say. 

"I-I, Marinette you're drunk, I'm not sure if I should" he sighed, meeting her eyes.

"Please Adrien." She begged, and he couldn't find it in him to deny her, "Okay" he could only pray that she wouldn't be mad him.

He pulled the straps of her dress down, and was greeted with her naked chest she wasn't wearing a bra, if he wasn't red then he certainly was now.

Marinette giggled at this and grabbed his right hand, "You can touch them if you like." She pulled his hand to her chest, and he yelped as hand came in contact with her decent sized breasts, grazing the nipple with his palm, he yanked his hand away like her touch burned him.

She frowned, "What's the matter? Do you think they're too small?" she began to tear up again, as her chest moved with every little movement she made bouncing up and down.

Adrien cursed under his breath, "They're perfect, I promise, but again you are drunk." his voice sounded a bit strained, and with good reason his pants were also once again strained against his dick all because of the temptress that sat before him, he quickly grabbed her pyjama t-shirt ensuring she was covered.

"You've got really nice hands." She declared excitedly, as she grabbed his hand playing with his fingers, Adrien's mouth went dry, this was a big, big, big mistake helping her.

"They're so big, and veiny, and oh my god I think i have a hand kink." she began talking normal before whining again towards the end, this made Adrien chuckle a little. "It's okay, a lot of people do."