Fallout

I've been depressed mentally/
The pain is drowning me.
The memories surround my dreams.
They all become nightmarish things.
I cry out in screams as I bleed.
I never wanted to be this way.
You used to wash my pain away.
Now every day is a mistake.
I just wanna break.

I tell you I need love.
I tell you I miss us.
You tell me you should've thought about that before you blew up.
She doesn't want me, just her new man's club.

Living in the fallout.
Living life in a hell scape.
While everyone's dancing in paradise.
Wanna feel again, before she leaves me at the gates.

I'm not equipped for this/flip the switch/told me to get a grip/as if I knew how/to be okay in a crowd full of smiles, when I got a frown/niner niner, were go'n down/out of style now/ lost my crown/i don't wanna let you go/ but you text me once and it hurts my soul/I feel like post Malone, broken and alone, but rich with blessings/I just make a mess of everything/holding on to memories and false deeds/broken promises and hurting me/acting out of greed/patching your wounds as I bleed/trying not to cry/forgive myself when I try/put my heart out there just to get fried/immortalized in time/as the one guy/who can't hold a relationship/even through friendship/all they do is abandon ship/ride or die to hit and miss/some people hurt me, they don't ever wanna kiss/not like she sees me anyway/lost in my heart, don't wanna depart/just wanna lock my mentality/redirect gravity/so I can always been looking up/no rain in my cup/just smiles and sunshine: look: maybe someday I'll be okay/ but not today, everyday is a war, just to stay sane.

Nobody gets it tho.
Nobody hears me, no.
I'm alone.
So alone.