Troublesome Trio

Summary: The first time Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Hakkia met, it was almost immediately that they got along, having so much in common. One of the traits being that all three, when together, can be extremely troublesome and even more childish than Mikey. A fluffy oneshot with three troublesome and childish boyfriends and the vice president of Toman having to deal with his boyfriends.

Theme: fluff 💕💕💕

Ship: Takemichi x Chifuyu x Hakkai x Draken

Third Person Pov:

"Shh shhh, you'll wake him up," a whisper came from a certain blue-eyed boy with horribly dyed blonde hair. "Hah? Your talking right now tho" "It's whispering, Hakkia. Maybe you should learn how to do it." the blonde whispered, shout this time. "Will you two shut it. If you keep on with your fighting, we'll get caught." This time a blonde boy who had an undercut whisper shouted as he drew on a fake eyebrows on the poor victim underneath them.

That poor victim was no other than the vice president of Toman Draken. Poor Draken thought he could have gotten some shut eye after having to deal with one of Mikey's temper tantrums at one in the morning because Izana decided that it was a great idea to eat his dorayaki. Because of that, he didn't get any rest, so he thought he'd be able to get some at his boyfriend's place.

Originally, Takemichi would have more than let him sleep in peace. That was his plan because he noticed how tired Draken was. But due to his two other boyfriends, who originally came over to play games, won him over by saying it'd be fun to pull a little prank on Draken. And, hey, what's the harm in a good prank? So that's how the three ended up crowding up on Draken, scribbling on his face with a marker.

The scribbling was easy and thought of as innocent with just being fake glasses, a fancy mustache, and even whirling eyebrows. That's until they got a little more creative and even decided to draw the next side of Draken's head. They drew what was supposed to be a dragon that just turned out to be a lizard that a two-year old drew. While drawing, the three being themselves began fighting for the most stupid of reasons and being a little too noisy. That reason being that they are blaming each other for drawing what was supposed to be a dragon horribly.

The three were so caught up in fighting that they didn't even notice that they woke up a very grumpy Draken, who was now glaring at the three. "Great you woke him up, dumbass." "Hah? You woke him up, bitch. " "Wanna go?" "Can you three get off me?" Draken said, in a deadly calm voice that obviously meant no good. The three got off and sprinted straight to Takemichi's room. Sighing, Draken got off and made his way to the bathroom.

He isn't stupid. He knew exactly what those three did. The markers in their hands spoke for themselves. For now, he'll just check the damage before beating their ass. As soon as he looked in the mirror, a string of curse words left his mouth as he looked at his face. Screw the fact that they're his boyfriends and that he loves them, he's so going to beat their asses.

A sound that sounded like a camera brought him out of his thoughts as he turned around to only see Mikey and Mitsuya standing by the bathroom frame, shaking as they covered their mouths, trying not to laugh. Mikey had his phone out as he kept taking pictures while Mitsuya was now on the floor laughing his ass off. Pfft, Ken chin great pfft... Pftt, I can't even finish..... pfft haha.. Ken chin you look great. " "Shut it, Mikey," Draken says as he storms out of the bathroom. "Don't go too hard on them," he faintly hears Mitsuya shout.

He storms into Takemichi's room, looking at the empty room, which only gets him even more pissed. He knew exactly where the trio hid, mostly because of a few giggles and bickering. He dropped onto his knees as he looked under the bed. Black eyes meet blue as the owner of the black yanks the poor boy from under the bed. "Oww Draken kun oww" "You three must think you'll be really funny." "When I'm done with you three, we'll see if you still think it is."

"Pfft got caught first, hah bitch," he sighed as he stood up and yanked the curtains open, revealing Hakkai, who was standing out miserably. He then went to the closet and pulled Chifuyu out. "Tch, this is your fault, Chifuyu." "Hah? It's yours, beanpole. "Actually, it's both of yours." "Oh hell nah." "Shut it, all three of you," Draken says venomously. The three immediately froze as all three knelt down, knowing that there was no way they'd get out of this in one piece. "Who's idea?" "Chifuyu" "Snitches"

Mikey snickered while Mitsuya just gave a look of pity as the trio, who had each had a visible bump forming on their heads, rushed to clean up. "Since you three have so much time, you can more than clean the entire house and if I see a spec of dust, I'll make you clean it three times." "Yes sir."