Reaching Out For Help

Summary: Takemichi is in a relationship with five people Mikey, Draken, Izana, Kakchu and Sanzu. You'll think that he's more than happy with being with them. You'll think that he's the luckiest thing in the world. Everyone wants to be him, wants to have five handsome and caring boyfriends. Only if they knew there true colors.
Theme: Angst 💔💔💔 
Warnings: Abuse
Ship: Takemichi x Mikey x Draken x Izana x kachou x Sanzu
Please read warnings before reading, this might not be for sensitive people.

Chifuyu Pov:

"Michi? You okay bud? " I asked Takemichi, as I watched him flinch and turn away. "Eh oh I'm fine. Haha." Liar "Are you sure you've been looking at your phone all the time and you're so pale?" "I'm fine fuya just a little..... Tired".

I didn't believe him one bit. He looked terrified, not only that his feet were shaking. He kept tapping his fingers at the table we sat at in a small café. We decided to go in after school. His eyes kept darting from the screen of his phone, which kept going off, to around the cafe constantly. I was starting to get worried. Is he okay? Should I call Mitsuya or Draken? "A-actually, Fuya, can you come over today?"

"Sure, I don't mind one bit. I'll be bored anyway." "Really? "Great, let's go". Now? And why does he look so scared, almost as if something will happen? Should I ask him? I tried. Maybe directly? I felt my hand being pulled as we walked out of the cafe. Another thing I noticed is that he didn't even touch his cake. He loves cake.

When we arrived, I noticed he had stopped at the front door and didn't move. It was almost like he was hesitant or even scared to. "Maybe we should go by you." "Eh? But we're already here. " "Takemichi, are you sure you are okay?" I watched as he was about to say something when the door opened, revealing Izana. "There you are, you bi... Ah, Chifuyu, you are also here. "

I just nodded and gave him a small bow and a short greeting. What was he going to say before he cut himself off? I turn my head to see Takemichi trembling. He was terrified. Before I got to say anything, Izana said with a noticeable fake smile, "Why don't you two come in? We just ordered some food."

Actually, Izana kun, we just finished eating. "What are you talking about, Mitchy? You didn't even touch your cake. " Takemichi flinches. "I see." "Well, come on in." Takemichi grabbed my hand and went in, and I followed him closely. We made our way to the living room, where the rest of his lovers were. "There you are.... Chifuyu, you're here too," Draken says, and I nod my head.

Mikey got off the couch and jumped on Takemichi. Takemichi's terrified look only grew. Is he okay? He's really acting weird. He whispers something to Takemichi. I then saw Takemichi's eyes staring to fill with tears. As I was about to say something, my phone started to ring. I reached into my pocket and answered.

"Ah Baji san... Eh? Now? ... Fine okay. "I hanged up and put my phone back in my pocket. "Sorry Mitchy, but I have to go... Baji san wants me..." He gave me a nod and he got out of Mikey's grip. "I'll walk you out." I nodded and we made our way to the door. Before I left, I felt a tug on my shirt before something slipped into my hand, "Open it when you get home." Puzzled, I nodded.

Takemichi's Pov

I watch as Fuya fades from view, the tears that I had repressed slowly making their way to the surface. Rough hands that I had once loved touching me pulled me from behind. I already knew that it was Mikey, as Izana came in front of us and closed and locked the door.

"That was quite the stunt you tried to pull." "All that to try and get away from punishment. Too bad it didn't work out." Stunt? I was terrified. That's why I tried that. Why am I terrified? Simple. They are terrifying. They get upset for every single thing and always rely on 'punishments'. I can't believe that there was once a time that I thought that these punishments were supposed to help me learn. It turns out I was just naive.

"Takemichy, you're so cute," Mikey says, as I feel his hands going up my shirt. More tears filled my eyes. An uncomfortable churning like feeling made its way to my stomach. "I-Im s-sorry" I tried to apologize even though I knew it would fall on deaf ears. "Oi, stop hogging him," I heard Draken say.

I felt myself being dragged as I was dragged all the way to my room. I felt my chin being raised as I felt a kiss on them. It was Sanzu. I felt myself being pushed back as panic started to rise in me. I don't want to do this with them. I just want to escape from them. I should have told Fuya I should have reached out for help. Why do I have to get punished? Just because I wanted to hang out with Fuya? Just because I didn't come home in time? For such simple reasons?

After three hours,

"Hm? "Oi Draken, your phone is ringing," I heard Kachu say. "Answer it for me." I flinched when I felt him press a kiss on my forehead. I then hear Izana sigh, "This would never have happened if you just listened." "Now look, I doubt you'll be able to walk for days," he says with a cocky smirk.

I felt the dried up blood on my face getting gently wiped by Draken. He then placed a kiss on my forehead as I felt his hands move to settle on my stomach as he placed me on his lap, and as he placed more kisses on my already bruised neck.

I then turned my head to see Kachu. He didn't look pleased at all. "Hey Baji, can you repeat all that please?" he says while putting the phone on loud speaker. "I said that if you guys have problems, don't get Fuya involved." "What do you mean, Baji?" I heard Mikey ask as I felt panic once again making its way to me.

"Fuya came back home, looking worried. Then he showed me a small paper... Turns out that Takemichi gave it to him..... It read, "Help me'." Tears stared to escape my eyes as I felt there glares. I was so stupid.... How could I forget? Fuya tells Baji everything. Baji knows everything; he just doesn't do anything. Like many of the members of Tenjiku and Toman, They know but won't do anything.

"Look your lucky he tells me everything man" "He was going to go to the police." "I see.... Thank you, Baji. " I flinched when I heard Izana's deadly calm voice. I slowly tried to get out of the bed. Then Kachu hung up. My attempts were cut off by Sanzu suddenly grabbing me by my hair and yanking me backwards.

"Tsk tsk Takemichy, you're supposed to know better." "I guess this is what happens when we don't discipline you enough," Mikey says, smiling. "I-Im sorry.... Please...." My eyes widen in fear when he suddenly start moving forward. I tried to get away, only to fail. Sanzu's grip was strong. I then felt a sudden sting on my left cheek. He just hit me... Well, it wasn't the first time, but I could still never get used to the feeling. The feeling of the person you loved and trust to only be someone totally different.

I felt Sanzu let go of my hair, only for Izana to grab it and yank me forward to him. "I don't know why you try. You'll never escape." That's right. How could I be so stupid? There's no way to escape from these monsters.