True Colors

Summary: Takemichi knows he should of known better. He knew he shouldn't have trusted them. He knew. But he couldn't help himself and trusted them. Perhaps he was just lonely and desperate for love. He shouldn't of trusted them, he knows but he couldn't help it. After a omega shouldn't trust an alphas words so easily. A story where Takemichi is an omega, a lonely one and he meets two Alphas that promises to protect him and love him. He only has himself to blame for this outcome. He only has himself to blame, for the reason why he has to run and try to save whatever little freedom he had left.
Theme: Angst and 💔💔💔💔💔
Ships: Takemichi x Mikey x Izana
Notes: Yandere and possessive behavior.

Third Person Pov:

Takemichi knew he should have listened to both his head and instincts, but instead he listened to his heart. Because of that, he's now caught in a huge mess he can't get out of. He should have listened to the warning bells ringing in his mind when he met them. He should have known better. He knew better, he just ignored all the reasoning.

He should have known that two elite alphas wouldn't want to just be friends with him. No, they wouldn't approach a normal and plain looking omega just for that. He should have known that they wanted something else, something he didn't want to give. He should have known that all they saw him as was a possession and not as a normal friend.

He should have known better. But he didn't. He didn't listen. He could only blame himself for this outcome. Because if he wasn't so naïve he wouldn't be running away right now. He wouldn't be trying to escape from them and save whatever little freedom he had left.

2 years before.

Takemichi's Pov

I let out a sigh as I carried the heavy books to the teacher's office. The books blocked my vision, making it even harder to walk. I should have asked for help, I know, but I just couldn't. I didn't have any friends. My middle school friends went to other schools, and I did not get the chance to make any new ones. I sighed as I continued to walk, only to abruptly fall down. All the books fell out of my hand and I fell right on my ass. I let out a groan as I rubbed my butt and looked up.

There stood none other than Sano Manjiro, one of the most popular alphas in the school. He's known to not only be a handsome and talented elite alpha, but he's also really dangerous. He owns a gang, a really dangerous one. I scrambled to my legs and immediately bowed and apologized, "I-I'm so s-sorry". "Tch, you made me throw down my dorayaki" Eh?

I felt my shirt being grabbed as I was yanked upwards. "What are you going to do now?" Hah? "You ruined my dorayaki! " I flinched when he shouted at me. I felt tears running down my face as I looked up at him. "I-I'm s-sorry, I'll buy it back." "Like that's..." I flinched and closed my eyes. Was he going to hit me? probably. Takemichi, this could have been avoided if you had simply asked for assistance! I scolded myself in my head. Wait, why is he so quiet now?

Slowly, I opened my eyes to meet his widening in shock. "Angel?" "Eh?" He then put me down and bowed his head, "I'm sorry for bumping into you, beautiful. Please give me your number." Eh!?!? I stared at him, shocked. What was he talking about? beautiful? Bumping? Number? I was the one to bump into him, and what's with the sudden change in his attitude?

"Oi Mikey, what's up with you all sudden?" "Ken chin I think I found the love of my life." "Hah!?!" I took my eyes off of him and the new freakishly tall person also known as Draken, and back to the books. I quickly scrambled to pick them up. As I reached out for them, I was stopped by Sano Manjiro. He gave me a smile and picked up the books for me.

"I'll help you carry them. What's your name?" "Ah, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi." "I see Takemichy!" "Eh? But my name is Takemichi, not Takemichy" "If Mikey says it's Takemichy, then it is." I decided to stop talking, knowing that it would make no sense to do so. "I'll carry the books okay, Takemichy." "Eh you shouldn't. I can do it." "A pretty little omega like you shouldn't worry about doing these things, I'll do it Kay~"

Before I could say anything, he was already gone. I shook my head in disbelief. I hope I don't see him or any other weird people again.

Unfortunately, my luck sucks.

It was now lunchtime, and I was heading to the rooftop, one of my favorite places to be. I love how peaceful it is there. Upon arriving there, I opened the door and walked straight in, only to run straight into a wall? And fall straight on my butt once again. I winced at the impact and rubbed my sore bum. "Watch where you're going, you little sh.... Angel?".

Eh? Again with that nickname. I looked up to see who I bumped into, only to pale. Their standing tall was Kurokawa Izana. I let out an internal cry as I watched him. Like Sano Manjiro, he was a handsome, smart, and talented elite alpha. He was his adopted older brother and also owned a gang.

"Your name" "Eh?" "I said give me your name," he replies in a harsher tone of voice. I flinch. "H-Hanagaki Takemichi." He stays quite for a few seconds before giving me a smile "I see, well see you around Takemichi~" be says as he left. No please, I hope I don't ever see you two again." I internally cried. I met two of the most dangerous people in the entire school. And their friken hot, not Takemichi focus on the main point.

You're an omega. They are alphas. You are plain and normal looking if they are interested in me that's only mean they are after something I won't give to any of them anytime soon. So I really hope I don't see them again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC